We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
e-juasca? 🌱🌿⚡ Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 2/21/2022 2:47:20 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I'm testing DMT and Harmala citrate salts in PG/VG for aerosol administration with an electronic e-juice device.

I believe I used a Harmine and THH mix from a standard rue extraction and harmaline zinc power conversion. Small chance that the harmaline was not converted (because I didn't get to it) but I believe it was if memory serves.

Here are the mass ratios I used:1xDMT FB:1xHarmala FB:0.9xCitric Acid:3xPG:1xVG.

I simply mixed it all except citric acid in a bottom round thick glass in a hot water bath. Harmala FB would not go into solution. Citric acid was added slowly until everything dissolved, at which point the pH turned out to be neutral.

The mix started out red and clear, however after it cooled overnight it was a little cloudy, but still seems to work fine. Aerosolized at 25W with a Zeus nano tank (0.6 Ohm). Taste was pleasant with no harshness or lip numbing. I just dipped my toes, so far effects are nice. Can't say for sure if it is similar to changa, need moar tests.

Image of potential e-juasca below. It came out red for me. Harmalas and DMT were pretty clean, perhaps red is a normal color for Harmala salts in PG/VG, IDK. After dissolving and warm it was clear, but after cooling some cloudiness can be noted which is not ideal, but still seems to work fine.

Warning on vaping citric acid: it can break down at 175C into smaller organic acids, some of which may cause an allergic reaction as mentioned here. Each person is free to make their own choice on pursuing this if interested.

Will report on future tests. I plan a longer session soon 👹
Loveall attached the following image(s):
IMG_20220221_035031031_HDR.jpg (439kb) downloaded 457 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 2/21/2022 10:35:36 PM

❤️‍🔥

After two days the e-juasca from the previous post congealed to a solid. Nothing crashed which is good, but it has become un-vapable since it won't wick properly. Ooops!

Will try again with VG set to 0 and report back.

Woolmer
#3 Posted : 2/22/2022 6:45:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Loveall, I have been reading most of your posts on the e-juice and salts of late. I always found that with e-juice I struggle to hold my breath long enough to absorb all of the vapor, so lots escape once I breathe out and my trips could never go very far. This was with FB and at a 1:1 ratio with e-juice that was I think 60/40 pg/vg. Do you not find it difficult to "zero" the vapor?

Loveall
#4 Posted : 2/22/2022 9:51:58 AM

❤️‍🔥

Woolmer wrote:
Hi Loveall, I have been reading most of your posts on the e-juice and salts of late. I always found that with e-juice I struggle to hold my breath long enough to absorb all of the vapor, so lots escape once I breathe out and my trips could never go very far. This was with FB and at a 1:1 ratio with e-juice that was I think 60/40 pg/vg. Do you not find it difficult to "zero" the vapor?

I too can't usually zero the vapor, only on the smaller hits. Still works 🙂

Loveall
#5 Posted : 2/22/2022 9:57:27 AM

❤️‍🔥

Loveall wrote:
After two days the e-juasca from the previous post congealed to a solid. Nothing crashed which is good, but it has become un-vapable since it won't wick properly. Ooops!

Will try again with VG set to 0 and report back.

I added a few drops of water and the opaque e-juice is flowing nicely again. Dipped my toes with a few shy hits over 10 minutes. Good stuff. It's subjective but I felt the Harmalas changing the experience, pleasant body sensations, slower come up, lasting longer than DMT alone.

Will need a more intense session to gain confidence, but so far so good.

Still need to update the ratios to not have the congealing issue. Good to know it can be corrected with water drops if it happens again.

Loveall
#6 Posted : 2/25/2022 11:20:32 PM

❤️‍🔥

More testing with the previous e-juice gave good changa-like experience.

On top of that, I have tinkered the ratios to avoid the cloudiness:

DMT FB :Harmala FB :Citric acid:PG:Distilled Water
1:1:0.9:4:0.4

Resulting e-juice does not have cloudiness and the viscosity feels right. Has a dark color and looks a little bit like blood.
Loveall attached the following image(s):
IMG_20220225_175941777.jpg (898kb) downloaded 395 time(s).

Cheelin
#7 Posted : 2/25/2022 11:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

👍🏻

Loveall
#8 Posted : 2/26/2022 4:09:45 PM

❤️‍🔥

Update: after 24h there is a tiny bit of precipitation on the 1:1:0.9:4:0.4 ratio of DMT FB : Harmala FB: Citric acid : PG : Water.

Gonna try new ratios and will report back. Shooting for no cloudiness, although the cloudy ratio from the first post was effective. Wanna avoid the possibility of clogging the atomizer over time.

Loveall
#9 Posted : 2/28/2022 1:16:13 AM

❤️‍🔥

Using this e-juice has resulted in vivid dreams at night.

Has anyone experienced intense visual dreams after using changa or similar? It's been a few days like this after the last session.

Loveall
#10 Posted : 3/12/2022 2:03:52 PM

❤️‍🔥

Loveall wrote:
Update: after 24h there is a tiny bit of precipitation on the 1:1:0.9:4:0.4 ratio of DMT FB : Harmala FB: Citric acid : PG : Water.

Gonna try new ratios and will report back. Shooting for no cloudiness, although the cloudy ratio from the first post was effective. Wanna avoid the possibility of clogging the atomizer over time.

Ok, so I'm struggling with this. Harmalas always end up crashing over time. I have tried fumarate too and more water, but same result.

Need ideas/help. Hoping to get near 20% harmala concentration so this is practical. Which salt would be more likely to succeed?

I guess harmala HCl may be out since it crashes out of water when too many Cl- ions are present? Maybe this is the issue on the e-juice in general with harmalas: I'm getting "mansked" in PG when going for +20% concentration? It's always the same thing: harmalas dissolve when heating, then hours after cooling harmalas crash in the e-juice. Very "manske" like.

Any known harmala salts that don't manske and/or are soluble well beyond the 20% mark (I'm assuming water as a proxy for PG which may be wrong). How about Harmala acetate?

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 3/12/2022 9:13:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

While I can't speak from experience, the acetate seems worth a try. If nothing else, it's easy to prepare. You could even see if harmala freebase dissolves into PG/VG/acetic acid mixture.

Another idea that crossed my mind is to store the e-juice at as warm a temperature as practicable, preventing the crystallisation that way.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#12 Posted : 3/13/2022 1:11:51 AM

❤️‍🔥

downwardsfromzero wrote:
While I can't speak from experience, the acetate seems worth a try. If nothing else, it's easy to prepare. You could even see if harmala freebase dissolves into PG/VG/acetic acid mixture.

Another idea that crossed my mind is to store the e-juice at as warm a temperature as practicable, preventing the crystallisation that way.

Thanks, I'll give the acetate a try. This is what I'm thinking:

DMT FB:Harmala FB (1 to 1 ratio), dissolve in a small amount of white vinegar, dry over a fan. Expect a goo which may be tricky to handle. Try to dissolve the goo in PG 🤞

Loveall
#13 Posted : 3/16/2022 11:18:43 PM

❤️‍🔥

Side note: tested harmala HCl solubility in PG (~20%). Same issue as citrate, dissolves when heated but crashed when cooled 😢

Will try acetate next and update.

dreamer042
#14 Posted : 3/16/2022 11:28:37 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

For what it's worth, when I was fiddling with e-juices years ago and having trouble getting cannabis oil to dissolve in them, I added just a tiny bit of ethanol and it worked wonders.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Loveall
#15 Posted : 3/19/2022 9:49:59 PM

❤️‍🔥

Thanks dreamer.

Also, I found this:

https://www.vendio.com/s...-glycerite-/lid=16053889

It's harmaline acetate in VG/water, 1:10 ratio for FB equivalent. Should be easy to reproduce and try with PG and THH.

So there is hope for e-juasca 🙂

Loveall
#16 Posted : 3/21/2022 1:22:53 AM

❤️‍🔥

Tested harmala acetate. Doesn't dissolve that well. Needed a lot of water, doesn't seem practical.

Got | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to dissolve, but at a 1:1 molar ratio is too dilute by weight.

I can't find a salt that dissolves well in PG.