We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some photos of vines I've taken Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 2/23/2022 12:43:26 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

My recent journeys with Ayahausca has awakened my nature appreciating side and subsequently inspired me to take more photos of the nature around me. An aesthetic I've especially come to enjoy depicting is that of various vines. There's something very magical about the way they twist around. Sometimes they even look like magical doorways to fantastical realms. Here is some photos I've taken so far-

To me these photos are evocative of a fantasy many of us have from time to time. Escapism. Into nature, into fantastical realms, into our minds; the vines twisting and turning, criss crossing and zig zagging through an array of colors in infinite permutations and combinations of colors and forms, gateways into a magical realm beyond the ruthless judgements of human society. This is what these images represent to me. Creation standing alone as the ultimate artist, creating magnificent order within gorgeous chaos.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.