We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nearly identical sounds in song intro. Options

Airsickness
#1 Posted : 2/19/2022 6:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently I have been taking lessons from DMT. I have probably started later in life than most. Although I have not broken through yet, I have seen some amazing things to behold. I recently received a GVG and plan on using it soon. I have some personal business I need to sort out before I can get in the right headspace again for a 50mg dose. Anyway to my point.
I always hear what sounds to me like an A-10 Warthog aircraft rushing up behind me during the 'come up'. Then it turns to a more rhythmic musical type of sound. Well the other day I was listening to music on Spotify on random and a song came on that sounded nearly exactly like my trip sounds.
The song was called 'In the house of stone and light' by Martin Paige.
Not exactly my style of music but the first 5-10 seconds of it stopped me in my tracks when it came on. Very strange! Nothing is a coincidence and everything is a coincidence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PedroSanchez
#2 Posted : 2/20/2022 10:31:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha yes that is very close to the sound i hear too. i assume you mean the guitar sound that pitches up at the very beginning? the timbre is not quite identical to me, but it is VERY close and the pitch pattern is probably perfect! it gives me an eery feeling like i am about to be launched Very happy
i hear that sound repeated, getting faster and faster and getting higher in pitch as i am launched.

Airsickness
#3 Posted : 2/20/2022 2:02:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
haha yes that is very close to the sound i hear too. i assume you mean the guitar sound that pitches up at the very beginning? the timbre is not quite identical to me, but it is VERY close and the pitch pattern is probably perfect! it gives me an eery feeling like i am about to be launched Very happy
i hear that sound repeated, getting faster and faster and getting higher in pitch as i am launched.

Yes!!
Exactly..
So strange.