We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
seed basket for E Mesh? Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 2/13/2022 11:48:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I came up with this idea to possibly vaporize rue seed in small amounts [enough for one session].with E mesh using a mesh basket made from pipe screen...

Not shure how well it will work ...but if you choose the right temp .. but dont let screen basket touch the E mesh!!~...[keep it just above the E mesh.. so it doesnt burn the seed..it could atleast partially vaporize and effect the experiance..

as little as 5 to 10 seeds could work!...Its a crude idea but it could work if you dont have a quality convection vaporizer...

the spice should vape first..then [ pressing the fire button]..quickly after the seed should vape.[atleast to some extent....its worth a try..

be shure to use a ..[second screen or bubbler]..in between the seed basket and mouth peice!
to prevent posible inhalation of seed casings!!

UPDATE! 2/14/22... do not use this method without a second screen or bubbler to prevent risk of inhalation of rue seed casings!!!

I found some rue seed casings trapped in my bubbler water!!

veiw below...

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC09998.JPG (2,415kb) downloaded 141 time(s).
DSC00210.JPG (2,109kb) downloaded 139 time(s).
DSC00207.JPG (2,069kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC00005.JPG (2,308kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC00004.JPG (2,416kb) downloaded 139 time(s).
DSC00006.JPG (2,145kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC00016.JPG (2,173kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC00005.JPG (2,308kb) downloaded 139 time(s).
DSC00204.JPG (2,195kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC00018.JPG (2,333kb) downloaded 139 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

murklan
#2 Posted : 2/14/2022 9:20:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:

as little as 5 to 10 seeds could work!...Its a crude idea but it could work if you dont have a quality convection vaporizer...

Are that few seeds doing anything? I thought you needed quite a bit more. But if you do it together with DMT less seems needed, I'm thinking of how changa can be small caapi bits + dmt and that can't be mush harmalas in that.

I want to try to vaporize rue seeds directly so thank you for your posts.

starway7
#3 Posted : 2/14/2022 1:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
starway7 wrote:

Are that few seeds doing anything? I thought you needed quite a bit more. But if you do it together with DMT less seems needed, I'm thinking of how changa can be small caapi bits + dmt and that can't be mush harmalas in that.

I want to try to vaporize rue seeds directly so thank you for your posts.

[be carefull!..[VAPORIZATION TAKES MUCH LESS PRODUCT TO WORK!..than other methods like oral..or smoking

[This just an idea and needs to be tested...]

Well 8 to 10 seeds is just a starting point. [i actually started at 50 seeds using a plenty vape]

the seed basket should be close above the EMESH.. but not touching the E mesh..

.[i know i can feel the difference using 10 seeds with a quality convection vaporizer]....[you can up the seed dosage] ..You should notice [an effect from 10 seeds] on the experiance once spice is vaped with it...

If the E mesh vapes the seed..it will be a faster vaporization..because it heats so fast..

The main thing is will the E mesh vape the seed atleast fairly well?

The spice should vape a little before the seed vapes..then the rue vapor should follow right after the spice vapes.. [rue vapor is near invisable!] but can be tasted...

All this is not guarenteed to work with E mesh....This is just an idea ... and needs to be tested..

The easiest way is just get a quality convection vape thats temperature controled...

[also a second screen [or a bubbler]...should be used inbetween the [seed basket] and the mouth peice to prevent one from inhaling seed casings!!]

UPDATE! 2/14/22.. do not use this method without a ...[[second screen or bubbler]]! to prevent risk of inhalation of rue seed casings!!!

I found some rue seed casings trapped in my bubbler water!!

starway7
#4 Posted : 2/14/2022 11:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured out a cheap easy solution to keeping the rue seed from ending up in your throat or in the bubbler water..

Once the seed basket is made and in place.. trim the top edge of the basket allowing as much room above as posible to insert the pipe stem above it...

On keeping the seed in the basket...simply use some copper chore boy or a small peice of stainless wet pad..or steel wool..and roll a little ball between fingers just the right size to press in over the top of the seeds in seed basket by gently tapping with pencil eraser .

Dont compress the chore boy to tightly ]...[alow some air flow]...but tight enough to compleatly cover all the seeds keeping them securly in the basket..

In doing this.. the chore boy plug will keep the rue seed in the basket so the heat has a chance to vaporize them...and also keep the seed from flying and out of the bubbler water or in someones throat...

This is still an unproven idea.[trying to vaporize rue seed]..[with a dirrect E mesh].....if anyone trys it and has success please share with the nexus...Thumbs up