We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Otherworld Options

varun
#1 Posted : 4/27/2008 12:46:10 PM

jo_cosmic

I'm half way through reading a novel called OTHERWORLD by W.A HARBINSON. Based in the Brazilian Amazon, there are constant references made to Epena.
There is an Amazonian Shaman named Peruche who sniffs Epena and enters the mind of others.
Terrence Mckenna mentioned once that dmt may be a door way to what the Tibetans call the Bardot. The waiting room for reincarnating souls.
It just got me thinking, that maybe the dmt world is a world of potential thoughts from where all our thoughts feelings and emotions stem from. Energy flows from there to our physical world and because of the change in dimensions, density, vibrational frequency or whatever, it manifests very differently. Our ego personalities can not decode the information and therefore there is a glitch and most of it is lost in translation so to speak.
We are always connected to it but dmt gives us a tiny guided tour of something that we are not very aware of yet are an integral part of.
Many times on re-entry I seem to percieve those around me as disfunctional robots. People who are just barely surviving with the thoughts that are getting through, because they are cut off from the main 'power supply'.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!