We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmalas + Yopo combination? Options

titus
#1 Posted : 2/3/2022 11:26:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
I'm planning to do some yopo (Anadenanthera peregrina) in the next few days and I have some questions:
First of all, how safe is the harmala/yopo combination? I have some harmalas that I extracted from syrian rue using the Tao of Rue Extraction tek, and I'm considering using them with the yopo, most likely snorted (the yopo that is, the harmalas would be consumed orally). And, if it is safe, in what dosages? I'm under the impression that the harmalas/bufotenine combo is safe enough, but I'm more concerned about the various other assorted alkaloids. Furthermore, has anybody had any luck smoking either the raw seeds or the basified seed mixture? I've tried this once in the past and got nothing but slight nausea. Is it mostly a matter of reaching a high enough temperature or it something else?

Any insights would be very much appreciated Big grin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.