We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Smoking monomescaline citrate is not recommended Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 1/29/2022 7:45:29 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

There have been some claims (e.g. reddit) that the product from the CIELO TEK (monomescaline citrate crystal) is smokeable.

I would not do this. The organic salt may have unwanted degradation products such as citraconic anhydride and its isomer itaconic anhydride. These anhydrides are respiratory sensitisers—chemicals that, on inhalation, can trigger an allergic reaction varying from hay fever symptoms to anaphylactic shock.

TEK has been updated asking to not attempt smoking the crystals.

The tested and reccomended ROI is oral administration and the TEK has rough dosage recommendations based on user experience and HCl salt equivalent suggestions from outside sources.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 1/29/2022 3:03:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It really seems that I see alot of people attempting smoke acidic substances lately with disastrous results. One example is the Vitamin E Acetate scare from a couple years ago. Cutting those carts with Acetate is what hurt and killed all those people the Vitamin itself is inert at smoking temperature. Low PH smoke is highly caustic and can caise irreversible damage to the lungs. BE CAREFUL.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 1/29/2022 3:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really seems to me like the Reddit crowd gets more shit for brains as time goes on. There is so much misinformation there about entheogens and producing them... I feel like Reddit is for the impatient lazy ones who don't have time for things like reading/studying teks, much less attempting to understand the science behind the tek, forget it...

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Dirty T
#4 Posted : 1/29/2022 4:08:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that's where I found the most threads of people claiming they extracted stable psilocybin and smoked it. It's an absurd idea at best. Reminds me of the stories as a teenager I had heard of people smoking LSD dipped joints, that never ever happened and smoking fungus or fungal extracts is dangerous at best and will result in a big fat nothing but smoke.

_Trip_
#5 Posted : 1/30/2022 12:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All solid points.

I would like to ask, although not something I'm interested in but something I'm curious about has anyone ever come across a trip report on smoking freebase mescaline?
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 1/30/2022 4:01:23 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Reading the thread title, my thoughts were of course "no sh!t, Sherlock!" People will try dumb stuff in an attempt to get high (I know I have). This is why accurate information - and its sufficient availability - is crucial for harm avoidance.
_Trip_ wrote:
All solid points.

I would like to ask, although not something I'm interested in but something I'm curious about has anyone ever come across a trip report on smoking freebase mescaline?

While this is something I've also wondered on occasion, all I've seen here is a few mentions of smoking dried cactus material. It was claimed that it didn't do anything when smoked during a baseline state but if used during an oral mescaline/cactus brew experience there was some enhancement of effects but this is clearly anecdotal and could be placebo. Apologies also for the lack of a reference/link.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

_Trip_
#7 Posted : 1/30/2022 4:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DFZ,
All good, I searched and saw those posts previously. I also searched a few other forums but no solid trip reports on smoking freebase mescaline.

ijahdan
#8 Posted : 1/31/2022 2:48:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not being funny, but how about snorting it?

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/31/2022 9:24:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

ijahdan wrote:

The monomescaline citrate might be too acidic for that to be comfortable or even advisable. It would be better to use a more neutral salt. Loveall's recent production of a 2:1 mescaline malate seems interesting in that respect.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Loveall
#10 Posted : 1/31/2022 9:56:56 PM

❤️‍🔥

downwardsfromzero wrote:
ijahdan wrote:

The monomescaline citrate might be too acidic for that to be comfortable or even advisable. It would be better to use a more neutral salt. Loveall's recent production of a 2:1 mescaline malate seems interesting in that respect.

The mescaline malate has all been converted to benzoate for future e-juice vaping steps but could be made again.

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 1/31/2022 10:36:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Loveall wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
ijahdan wrote:

The mescaline malate has all been converted to benzoate for future e-juice vaping steps but could be made again.

It's OK, I wasn't asking you specifically to be the guinea pig!

Malic acid is fairly easily obtained for use in brewing and as a food additive (E296).

ijahdan
#12 Posted : 2/1/2022 7:39:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, Ill check out the malate conversion and try it for nasal experiment purposes next time I do a CIELO tek.

Loveall
#13 Posted : 2/1/2022 2:53:59 PM

❤️‍🔥

ijahdan wrote:
Thanks guys, Ill check out the malate conversion and try it for nasal experiment purposes next time I do a CIELO tek.

Heads up that it takes a lot longer to xtalize than the citric acid. At least in my case.

dreamer042
#14 Posted : 2/2/2022 12:11:36 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I have experience snorting mescaline HCL. It's not pleasant on the nasal passages but it is an effective method of administration.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Cheelin
#15 Posted : 2/2/2022 12:28:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
I have experience snorting mescaline HCL. It's not pleasant on the nasal passages but it is an effective method of administration.

What's the dosage on that?

dreamer042
#16 Posted : 2/3/2022 12:39:59 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I took about 125 mg nasally the one time I tried it.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Cheelin
#17 Posted : 2/3/2022 12:56:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks

_Trip_
#18 Posted : 8/2/2023 7:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After recently sending off a sample for testing I found out I had accidentally mislabeled or swapped the samples with mescaline citrate at some stage. I definitely can confirm myself and a friend had one session smoking mescaline citrate thinking it was bufo. Regardless both of us did get some effects after having a few goes of it with the genie. Can report no irritation but this is obviously anecdotal I can't confirm I was not inhaling toxic byproducts. But it was smooth as smooth no irritation or coughing.

Woolmer
#19 Posted : 8/2/2023 9:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's really interesting! Could you describe the effects and duration more please?

Loveall
#20 Posted : 8/2/2023 11:11:21 PM

❤️‍🔥

How much did you smoke?

12NEXT