We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT and Nitrous-Oxide Combination Options

Phlux-
#21 Posted : 8/29/2009 3:17:45 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

sorry for the semi-outburst - i just see it as crack and i dont see my experiences with dmt as "getting high"
to me this path is an intense journey of self exploration, etc...
il be honest - hearing ppl refer to "getting high" off dmt pisses me off, as do videos of retards smoking it at parties and talking shit while wearing pink floyd shorts - babbling on about random rubbish etc...
Il try tone it down or stay out of this conversation - i just really cant see how anyone who has smoked spice can call it getting high
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#22 Posted : 8/29/2009 3:19:33 PM

The Root

"It is true in the old days, they could tell if you were fully under the affects of nitrous before surgery because your lips would turn blue, and this is what they would look for."

was i really spreading misinformation ?
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Observant
#23 Posted : 8/29/2009 4:24:47 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Inhaling Nitrous Oxide with an Inhalation Mask is another thing . It can kill if one passes out but The Balloon Method is very user friendly.

Its good to know that you think MAOI and N2O could be a dangerous one.

Nowadays the Gas is just used for a short time to make the hypnotic drug kick in faster and more reliable , i think , the clinical anaesthetic is a mix of drugs.

I thought i bring this into this Subforum because it is about Synergy , and those two obviously have a positive Synergistic Effect.(Even if one of the two chemicals is sacred , and the other is demonic ,devilish and from Hell )

More Experience reports please.

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Mr Fantasy
#24 Posted : 8/29/2009 5:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would try it if he thought he could even get to the N2O after spice.
But SWIM goes in way to deep after 2 hits to even hold a balloon.

SWIM has used it by itself and did it a lot. He stopped about a year ago in fear of depleting vitamin B.
SWIM used to love to smoke MJ and then 3 balloons in a row. It added another level to it. ping, ping, ping, ping, lol.
Swim also used N2O with mushrooms, salvia and MJ at one time. It opened up a porthole in the middle of his room that he stepped into and was in a very strange but colorful land like OZ, the new Prius commercials very much remind him of this land. He remembers gnomes at the porthole, weird because that was way before he knew much about spice, or machine elves.
all of my posts are fictional

Phlux-
#25 Posted : 8/29/2009 7:52:44 PM

The Root

just out of interest - how does the gas differ from cartridge to tank ? isnt the contents to be as specified n2o ? what else is in there that could make enough impact to change the quality of the experience ? is it like aired down or something ?
What is the experience meant to be like by its self other than just the feeling of passing out ?
and in combination with say mushrooms or whatever - is it any different - or is it just like the freakout of feeling like that on mu ?
i would imagine how it would alter the dmt experience to be simmilar to how it alters mu - if it does really alter it.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bancopuma
#26 Posted : 8/29/2009 8:18:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To be honest, I think if one is going to use nitrous, it is actually best used with something else in your system...otherwise it tends to be a bit short lived.

I have heard that LSD + nitrous is meant to be particularly amazing. My friend had a long chat with a guy at a rave who had converted to Hinduism after experiencing this combo, 'gacid'.

I can hypothesise that ketamine + nitrous would be an interesting combo, as these are both dissociative things.

I think they still use nitrous alone in dentistry. I was put under with a lot of nitrous when I was younger to have 4 teeth removed to make way for my wisdom teeth. No long term side effects...I was just really really limp for a while and had to be carried.

DMTripper
#27 Posted : 8/30/2009 7:23:29 AM

John Murdoch IV

If it's safe and it enhances the trip then I just can't see anything wrong with mixing it wiht DMT. Just one way to explore hyperspace. I don't give a fuck how some kids use it. I use my computer to find information I need and for communication with people. Is it wrong to use a computer just because some asshole uses one to make viruses?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

burnt
#28 Posted : 8/31/2009 8:34:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

some people do huff nitrous and forget to breathe and its stupid. overall its a relativily safe substance if used in moderation (like everything else pretty much). but it combines very well with most tryptamines.

wikiwahwah
#29 Posted : 9/4/2009 7:50:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've used it a fair bit when stoned and cannabis and nitrous is a very nice combination. I've only tried it once with psychedelics during a acid experience. When the effects subsided it took a couple of hours to get my head around the fact that I was still tripping on acid. This lead to a quite a lot of confusion that wasn't that pleasant.

I tried it a few times while on MDMA and found the stimulant effects dulled the effects of the nitrous so I've given up on this one.

I personally don't feel drawn to it with DMT, but then I only ever want to smoke DMT when straight. I have no desire for it in combination with anything else. Maybe this will change over time.

W

expanding
#30 Posted : 9/12/2009 11:19:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wikiwahwah wrote:
When the effects subsided it took a couple of hours to get my head around the fact that I was still tripping on acid. This lead to a quite a lot of confusion that wasn't that pleasant.

My experience with nitrous+LSD has been similar, either the effects dont seem to synergise atall, or things get realy confusing and not particularly pleasant for some time after. LSA+nitrous works very well together though in my experience.

MagikVenom
#31 Posted : 9/13/2009 3:47:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
sorry for the semi-outburst - i just see it as crack and i dont see my experiences with dmt as "getting high"
to me this path is an intense journey of self exploration, etc...
il be honest - hearing ppl refer to "getting high" off dmt pisses me off, as do videos of retards smoking it at parties and talking shit while wearing pink floyd shorts - babbling on about random rubbish etc...
Il try tone it down or stay out of this conversation - i just really cant see how anyone who has smoked spice can call it getting high

I can see how it may appear that way but it can be a decent tool Read William James. Winston Churchill used nitrous as well it is a very short term anesthetic so its effects when used properly are not from oxygen depletion. It also has nice audio effects that are pretty hard to come by. As long as you use a ballon there is no danger at all.

It can also be useful in learning to control the breath.

Of course chronic use can have negative effects but this applies to food, drinks, sex as well as drugs.

If I get a good DMT hit I could not do it as I would be already gone. But it is intense in combo with most psychedelics as well as any type of intoxicant for that matter. I have found it to be insightful but never in hyperspace per say.

PEACE
MV

One of my favorite William James quotes not sure if it was nitrous inspired or not

"The most ancient parts of truth . . . also once were plastic. They also were called true for human reasons. They also mediated between still earlier truths and what in those days were novel observations. Purely objective truth, truth in whose establishment the function of giving human satisfaction in marrying previous parts of experience with newer parts played no role whatsoever, is nowhere to be found. The reasons why we call things true is the reason why they are true, for 'to be true' means only to perform this marriage-function"

dankh
#32 Posted : 12/13/2009 10:27:11 PM

MRJ

Bancopuma wrote:
Occasional use of nitrous is fine, but it can be quite habit forming for some people. Heavy nitrous use is not safe and depletes B vitamins, and can lead to eventual nerve damage and neurological dysfunction. Such cases are rare however.

I would be very careful about mixing nitrous with MAOI's though... Myself and a friend did this many years ago, and breathing became a hard and consciously controlled effort for a while.

Rare indeed. The numbers are staggering and what you have to do, however obscene and excessive it may sound, in order to be dramatically effected by nitrous is to use it in huge amount over prolonged amount of time.

In the interest of your lungs: Use balloons. There are moderate amounts of machinery residue found on nitrous cartridges which can be seen coating the inside of your cracker. This residue under high pressure solidifies into a sludge. SWIM could not find any specifics as far as how much of that sludge actually leaves the container when you expend the gas . There has been a few reports done regarding the cleanliness of popular manufacturers but all in all SWIM insists his fellow nitrous travelers be kind to their lungs and use balloons.

In the context of gas and spice, the only time SWIM finds that appropriate is well after the euphoric plateau has been reached over the course of an evening.
In most cases, the furthest you have to go for help is the nearest human being.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule a film by Mitch Schultz
@Facebook @Twitter @YouTube

The creator; shattered diamond eyes and serpent veins of light.

Quote:
I'm scared to death that I'm living a life not worth dying for.

SwayingTree
#33 Posted : 2/2/2022 2:34:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know this post is Uber old but I shall share an experience anyways. So “SWIM” likes to use no2 during his deemster seshes. The reasons are as follows: 1.) no matter how many times they do dmt there is always the pre-experience jitters, and one breath before vaping seems to relax them for the experience. 2.) they found that lower doses are required to achieve break through experiences. One breath before the vape, and one giant breath after the 3rd toke. This for them seems to increase the pre-breakthrough visuals- u know- the ones u get lost in and serve as a portal to be sent through. Anything left in the canister is finished after dropping out of complete trance and serves to prolong the rest of the experience and after glow. But be warned: if u never done the dimitri- experiences can absolutely blow your mind. They have reported experiencing time lapses- moments of infinity; songs they were listening to repeated cadences for what seemed like eternity as the entities laughed at their manipulation of frequency and time. But If ur anything like SWIM- this will probably entice you rather than deter you.
Without the no2 larger doses of dmt seem to be required to achieve desired results. Which for them- the only intention they have is contact with the other plane and connectedness. Swim recommends 35-40mg dmt and a canister or balloon with 2 carts. Again, one breath no2 to prime the pump, 3 tokes of the deemz, followed by a large inhale of nitrous. This without a doubt will provide for an experience unlike any other.
SWIM also recommends using the “leaving no stone unturned” preparation. Begin with eating as organically as possible- at least for this day. Finish all your work for the day- take a little pride that you were a capable and productive alien today. Take a bath or shower and let it serve as a symbol of cleansing your body. Clean your space and let it serve as a symbol of cleaning your living area which is said to be a reflection of your state of mind anyways. Light some sage then open a window to blow out any lingering unwanted energies. This is SWIMs ritual- and SWIM has only had positive experiences. SWIM believes without any spiritual ritual or practice it would just be doing drugs as a form of escape, and being the self-soul shaman he is- believes this to be medicine of the soul. SWIM just wants to be a more pure form of the light, and has even confronted entities which have even visually removed their impure thoughts, intentions, and behaviors- which ultimately even led to better physical health because impurities in the mind have a way of manifesting themselves in the body.
SWIM loves you and sends good vibrations your way. Ask the universe may you find what you seek- and just remember it will ALWAYS answer 1 of 4 ways: 1.) Yes, 2.) No, 3.) yes but not right now, or 4.) yes but not the way you imagine it.

PREV12