We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSDXM Options

Cavemen
#1 Posted : 1/19/2022 10:56:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD and DXM blend together wonderfully. the DXM makes you calm while the lsd is just out there. great combo i find it potentiates the lsd to a great degree. anyone else have experience with this ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 1/22/2022 4:29:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Hi Cavemen. Yes I did try this combination once about 4 years ago. I am fond of DXM, and enjoyed the combination. My dose of each was low. I do not have too much experience with DXM...I tried it maybe 10 times, and found the psychedelic/dissociative effects fascinating.

What has your experience with DXM on it's own been? Have you explored it at dissociative doses in a totally black room?

Long live the unwoke.

Dirty T
#3 Posted : 1/22/2022 3:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I combined LSD and DXM once and don't really remember the results but I remember combing PCP and DXM (very dangerous combination that can kill you, never do this, I am lucky to be alive) and I had a breakthrough where I went to another place and dealt with angels. This is the only time in my well over 1000 psychedelic and dissociative trips where I saw what could only be described as angels. It was a very real place (most PCP trips were for me) not cartoonish or outlandish but very familiar. Thinking back it may even be a result of the deadly combination that made this occur but there is no way of knowing as I lived through it and other than the tremors I had which bothered my brother's then girlfriend I had no other negative effects.

I have done DXM a lot of times. At one point I read about how you can only do the high plateu trips a limited number of times before they are ineffective and I don't know how true that is but I do know I have built a permanent tolerance to the stuff. If I tried to go for a high plateu today it would take 3 bottles worth of it which would be a highly uncomfortable experience to say the least. DXM is something I would personally use with caution. I really wish there was more research out there about the dissociative effects of this highly effective OTC substance. I believe science and medicine have gotten to a weird point where they are being held back by "religion" by blindly believing the "facts" that were laid before them by their predecessors, Einstein's theory of general relativity comes to mind. There are aspects of it that don't hold water and more is being discovered every day that could make Einstein's work go the way of Newton's Apple (It's mostly right but missed the mark)

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 1/22/2022 4:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have no experience with the LSD/DXM combo, but i have done acid with ketamine and N2O a few times now. Ketamine and N2O are NMDA antagonists as well, like DXM. They both do not have opioid effects though, like DXM has, and no MAOI effects either.

The combination of NMDA antagonists and LSD is certainly a powerfull one.

I don't find it as deeply psychedelic as the combination of LSD and cannabis though. For me personally, cannabis is able to "unlock" something, to make you go deeper into the psychedelic mindstate, that dissociatives just don't have.

I think it has something to do with the nature of dissociatives. They do not just dissociate the mind from the body, they also dissociate the mind from parts of itself. It is like you are less present in the experience, even though the experience itself is quite powerfull.

The experiences i had with the combination of LSD and ketamine or N2O felt almost generic in a way. Void of meaning.
It is fun and all, bright lights and visual fireworks and stuff, but it just never seemed to realy go anywhere.

Just my personal opinion.

Dirty T
#5 Posted : 1/22/2022 4:51:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very good point Dragonrider. I believe the craziest experiences I ever had were combining PCP and Cannabis, it is a far different and wildly psychedelic experience compared to PCP alone and DXM with Cannabis is augmented in a similar fashion. Sativa for me provides great synergy with LSD, psilocybin/psilocin and DMT. Cannabis is technically classified as a hallucinogen/psychedelic and real good weed always gives me CEVs all by itself of course so does meditation but the cannabis makes it effortless.

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 1/22/2022 5:07:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My craziest experience on the LSD ketamine combo, was that of weird floating entities performing some kind of surgery on me. It was like they where harvesting organs or taking samples of this human specimen.

On DMT that would have been a pretty terrifying experience.

Now i just thought something like:"oh, these strange floating skelletons seem to do surgery on my. Luckily they aren't real".

It was still a pretty weird experience though. Felt like being in a hollywood sci-fi movie.