We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
for he is both the marble and the sculptor Options

LeoLey
#1 Posted : 1/18/2022 8:46:53 PM

change is coming

Hello Elders,

First of all, excuse me if some parts are a bit inarticulate – I am not a native English speaker. I have been lurking the forum for some time now. This place is truly one of its kind. Never before have I been so enchanted by an online community. I know it sounds cliché, but these are honest words.

Let me introduce myself. I am an old soul in a young body. I am deeply fascinated by psychedelics. I have experimented with marijuana, ketamine, MDMA, LSD, mushrooms (both Psilocybe sp. and Amanita sp.) and most recently DMT. I have some cacti growing but I have not tried mescaline yet. I am an explorer of the wild and the mind. I love to wander through the forests and forage fungi. I also grow them at home; oysters, shiitake, reishi but mainly - psilocybe cubensis. It is my most prevailing passion and I do not see myself ever stopping. I am utterly amazed by these organisms. The process of cultivation has become almost like a sacrament to me. I also enjoy helping others grow their own. I plan to be quite active in the mushroom section of the nexus. Now, let me talk about DMT.

I got my hands on some MHRB and decided it was the time to carry out my first extraction. I chose the A/B path using vinegar and Ca(OH)2, but when it comes to the solvent… Well, I have made a foolish mistake. In my language the word "naphtha" means kerosene. I think you can guess what happened. Everything went well until it was the time to reduce the solvent before freeze precipitation. I put the dish with kerosene in a water bath and waited 30 minutes… 40 minutes… 90 minutes… It just did not want to evaporate (how surprising!). It was then when I realized my mistake. I put it in the freezer anyways and after a few hours got some crystallization. However, even after many hours of drying the crystals were immersed in a yellowish goo and emitted a strong smell of the lamp oil. Concerned for my health, I have discarded the product of my ignorance. Fortunately I had some more bark. It was time for the second try.

The second time I have used the right solvent, real naphtha. Everything went smoothly, and after a bit of work (4 pulls) I have triumphantly extracted marvelous white crystals, yielding ~1.3%. Ah, it felt good to finally succeed and to see the beautiful molecule. I was immediately attracted to its smell. After two weeks of obsessive sniffing I decided it was the time to smoalk it.

I live in Europe, and we do not really have GVG’s available here, so I chose to use a crack pipe. I knew that it was a sub-optimal ROA but that is what was available to me at the time. I weighed 40mg of DMT and loaded it into the pipe. After sitting and meditating for a while I picked up the pipe and started smoalking. I was very careful not to burn it. The vapor tasted really good. I felt the effects emerging immediately. After exhaling the third cloud, I lain on the bed and closed my eyes. Cyan and turquoise waves started coming onto me. It felt like I was being taken underwater. Then everything changed and I found myself in a plasticine-like animated world. The walls were pink and the ground was brown and dark green. I saw two black women doing irrational gestures. The experience, however, was not very intense. I had to focus hard to even see this other world. After ~5 minutes I ceased to see anything so I opened my eyes. I saw that a considerable portion of my DMT was still in the pipe. Frankly, I do not think I ingested even half of it. I went to sleep.

The next day I picked up my pipe again. I added around ~15mg to what was left from the previous day. After putting on some Aphex Twin I smoalked again. This time I heated it up more gracefully, took bigger hits and kept it in my lungs longer. After exhaling the third one I knew that the experience is going to be much stronger. It started with rather unpleasant physical sensations - I felt like somebody was putting little needles in my face and I felt some pressure on my skull. It all passed quickly however. After having lain on my bed I was smoothly transported to the DMT realm. This time it completely swallowed me. I still heard the fantastic music playing, but the surroundings have changed. I landed in a galactic warehouse. The walls were glowing with red, green and yellow neon lights. I spotted some creatures walking around in a rush. They had huge round heads and tentacles. They moved very quickly and did not seem to notice me. I could not communicate with them. To be honest, they were so fast that I could not even get a good look. I just caught a glimpse of them. With the music still playing I wandered through the warehouse. Everything was moving swiftly. The walls were constantly changing. It was like being inside of a clockwork or a giant factory. After a few minutes it started to fade away, so I opened my eyes and tried to stand up, but the effects were still quite noticeable. Contrast and saturation were way up. This pleasant afterglow lasted around 10 minutes. After coming back from the experience I felt joy flowing through my body. Almost cried from the feeling of gratitude.

I have not smoalked since but I look forward to my future experiences. I am sure that the molecule has a lot to show me. I want to learn, share and expand and I think I am in the right place for that. Thank you for reading my introduction. Have a nice day.
Leo

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

justB612
#2 Posted : 1/18/2022 9:27:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey!

Splendid experience reports right there. Am happy you got it together, extractions can be a mess at first Smile

Ever thought of just drinking the stuff? It lasts much longer, but you do need MAOIs !

Anyways, hope to see you on the chat soon, and am happy you like to explore the Nexus aswell, trully a gem ont he internet Smile
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

compulsimple
#3 Posted : 1/19/2022 2:32:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

LeoLey wrote:
I have some cacti growing but I have not tried mescaline yet.

It's a lot better than MDMA in my personal opinion. If we are comparing mescaline to hypothetically clean MDMA, even so. Just my opinion. Plus the cacti, if it is trichocereus it is easy enough to grow and takes a couple years of your life. I would describe it like a neither fun but nor anything less than the best grandparent of your mind? Well, I lie because Mescaline can be a lot of waves of intensity and fun. Love it Love So much Love I have only used plant material, peyote gathered in wild but I also learned that peyote is endangered so I feel messed up about it too Neutral

I will stick to Trichocereus from here on out Shocked I heard Bridgessi has more alkaloids and I learned that there is a full spectrum food safe extraction tek here on the Nexus in the WIKI and probably the forum too.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ene_Mescaline_Extraction

I think that's really cool, I'm still reading about extraction and chemistry. I'm genuinely fascinated and wanna know the larger picture. I never did study a whole bunch of chemistry but recently I've become more interested in chemistry, biology, and physics since I've become enthusiastic surrounding climate change

LeoLey
#4 Posted : 1/19/2022 8:59:40 AM

change is coming

justB612 wrote:
Hey!

Splendid experience reports right there. Am happy you got it together, extractions can be a mess at first Smile

Ever thought of just drinking the stuff? It lasts much longer, but you do need MAOIs !

Anyways, hope to see you on the chat soon, and am happy you like to explore the Nexus aswell, trully a gem ont he internet Smile

Hello justB612,

I am glad you liked my trip reports. I have not really thought about drinking it yet. It is something I would like to do in the future, but right now I do not have any MAOis on hand Razz See you in the chat Smile

compulsimple wrote:
LeoLey wrote:
I have some cacti growing but I have not tried mescaline yet.

It's a lot better than MDMA in my personal opinion. If we are comparing mescaline to hypothetically clean MDMA, even so. Just my opinion. Plus the cacti, if it is trichocereus it is easy enough to grow and takes a couple years of your life. I would describe it like a neither fun but nor anything less than the best grandparent of your mind? Well, I lie because Mescaline can be a lot of waves of intensity and fun. Love it Love So much Love I have only used plant material, peyote gathered in wild but I also learned that peyote is endangered so I feel messed up about it too Neutral

I will stick to Trichocereus from here on out Shocked I heard Bridgessi has more alkaloids and I learned that there is a full spectrum food safe extraction tek here on the Nexus in the WIKI and probably the forum too.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ene_Mescaline_Extraction

I think that's really cool, I'm still reading about extraction and chemistry. I'm genuinely fascinated and wanna know the larger picture. I never did study a whole bunch of chemistry but recently I've become more interested in chemistry, biology, and physics since I've become enthusiastic surrounding climate change

Hello compulsimple,

I think both MDMA and mescaline are valuable compunds. I could not compare the two, since I have not tried the latter, but I appreciate your opinion. I am happy that you are more concious about gathering wild peyote now Smile
Leo

konscheisßS
#5 Posted : 1/20/2022 2:55:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The title of this essay evoked the thought of this image inside my mind. Being one under the trance of aphantisia I've made it a goal of mine to become better with bringing my thoughts to a visual level especially when I'm not quite capable of doing such in my mind in a sober state, so thank you catalyzing this imagination!
konscheisßS attached the following image(s):
marble ur creator.jpg (3,230kb) downloaded 38 time(s).