We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone :) Options

Makieneus
#1 Posted : 1/11/2022 4:26:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and I am here to learn about DMT and ask questions about it and my experiences with it. I have to say I scrolled around a little bit, but haven't read a whole lot, most stickied posts that I thought would be useful to read for me, have been read though. Also I haven't been lurking around on this forum for a while, I knew of the existence but I kind visited a week ago for the first time and here I am now.

I have smoked DMT several times in my life now. In the past (+- 4/5 years ago) I 'abused' it, meaning: Doing it without thinking and doing it on moments when being black out drunk without making sure my mindset, the setting and the people around me were all right. I do like to think I have learned from those days..
Back then I was around 20 years of age and I was just young and used a lot of drugs and going to festivals almost every weekend. Psychedelics in general always grabbed my attention though. Fast forward 5 years to where I am now: I kind of dropped all the other drugs except most psychedelics, and I started showing interest in DMT and Ayahuasca.

I am here mainly to learn and to ask questions. I have had several trips but I feel like none of them even come close to the trip reports that I find on the internet. Soon I will do a guided DMT trip, doing that while being on this forum (and other places on the internet where I can find information about DMT) and reading about the how's and whats hopefully will make my understanding of the compound and my trips better.

Best wishes to all of you.

Makieneus

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 1/11/2022 5:28:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings Smile

One tip I'd like to leave you with is try not to expect too much similarity between your experiences and others. It may be rare that any of your experience align with anyone else's. Make each one yours.

What other psychedelics are you partial to?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

justB612
#3 Posted : 1/18/2022 9:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey welcome welcome!

There is also a chat on the Nexus, not sure if you've seen it yet, but if you haven't and like to semi afk with one tab open you can check it out and see if anyone is on Smile Can have some pretty cool conversations going.

Which parts of the forum do you like most?

A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

compulsimple
#4 Posted : 1/19/2022 2:14:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Makieneus wrote:
Hey guys,
Hiiiii!

Quote:
I have smoked DMT several times in my life now. In the past (+- 4/5 years ago) I 'abused' it, meaning: Doing it without thinking and doing it on moments when being black out drunk without making sure my mindset, the setting and the people around me were all right. I do like to think I have learned from those days..
Back then I was around 20 years of age and I was just young and used a lot of drugs and going to festivals almost every weekend. Psychedelics in general always grabbed my attention though. Fast forward 5 years to where I am now: I kind of dropped all the other drugs except most psychedelics, and I started showing interest in DMT and Ayahuasca.

Quote:
I do like to think I have learned from those days..

You probably have. It's still really difficult to change behavior, though. The main thing is being patient and surprisingly choosing to use your best judgment. It can be an ordeal to process decisions and to organize judgments. It's also just a matter of being human.

We're irrational and compulsive. When we shop through a retail store and wear out the mind we make more compulsive system # 1 (automatic, repetitive) behaviors whereas when we slept at schedule with our bedtime routine and ate a healthy breakfast and maintain ourselves in a clean environment where we aren't worn out by external stress then; then we use system # 2 behaviors (good for mathematics and reading extraction teks for plants like acacia and mimosa hostillis and of course world domination if you're into it).

I mean, hi and welcome!!! It's great here and there's a lot to life and we aren't into world dominion or anything, huhuhhaha... Breaking off into being serious on the next note.

Take care of yourself and give yourself the maintenance. Be human and hold tight to your own autonomy. Respect other people and all living things, non living materials that we take for granted, and the incredible world with all its rules and laws and theories and sciences and arts. It's pretty cool to be the most intelligent species I hope that you respect the world itself because it may not always be there. Remind yourself of the mortality in yourself and externally. Be aware that there are plenty of risks and rewards. The processing of information is in the mental world where you are always seated for the interactive video.

Moving away from associations and being more literal; don't let yourself down and don't beat yourself up, don't let someone take advantage of you and learn that people are highly intelligent but also that there's not going to be a manual or expert there and that you wanna take into your own hands the personal responsibility of self agency and autonomy

love you friend, stay safe