We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
entheogenic trees grow log Options

FlatLine
#1 Posted : 1/17/2022 1:51:22 PM

McCoy Pauley

I started to grow some plants, or better some trees, currently indoor under a 100 watts grow led panel. I will move them outside in spring.

The led panel is extremely bright. I keep the various plan in a 1x1 meter "weed" grow tent, temperature for now is around 18-20°C, with heat mats under the seeds tray that keep the temperature up to 24-27°C.

Anadenanthera peregrina & Anadenanthera colubrina

Sown: 03/01/2022
Germinated: 03/01/2022

Seeds from gardenshaman.eu, 10 seeds each.

The seeds germinate very fast! In about 4 hours some seeds have swollen and I can already see a tiny root growing.

The seeds coat does rot quite fast too. I removed the seeds coat manually.

Germination rate about 60%.

After three days the cotyledons open and there is a little leaf stalk growing up.

After two weeks the first couple of leaves are fully open. They open in the morning and close up at night, about one hour before the light goes off.
FlatLine attached the following image(s):
Anadenanthera1.jpg (270kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
Anadenanthera2.jpg (232kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
Anadenanthera3.jpg (142kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
Anadenanthera4.jpg (212kb) downloaded 52 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FlatLine
#2 Posted : 1/17/2022 1:59:19 PM

McCoy Pauley

Mitragyna speciosa

seeds from gardenshaman.eu

Sown: 03/01/2022
Germinated: 11/01/2022

Sown in a seedling tray, with high humidity and 24-27°C temperature provided with an heat mat. I used cactus soil for germination because was scared of possible molding.

The first seedling (really tiny) started to germinate after one week, and continue to sprout in the following days.
FlatLine attached the following image(s):
kratom1.jpg (185kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
kratom2.jpg (2,083kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
kratom3.jpg (233kb) downloaded 50 time(s).

ShamanisticVibes
#3 Posted : 1/23/2022 2:10:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looking good, my friend! Out of curiosity, how did you go about germinating the Anadenathera? Like any pre-soaks, anti fungals, or growth potentiators? I tried some 300+ seeds from multiple vendors and had zero percent success in getting any to germinate.
May we continue to be blessed

FlatLine
#4 Posted : 1/23/2022 3:32:28 PM

McCoy Pauley

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
Looking good, my friend! Out of curiosity, how did you go about germinating the Anadenathera? Like any pre-soaks, anti fungals, or growth potentiators? I tried some 300+ seeds from multiple vendors and had zero percent success in getting any to germinate.

I just put them flat on top of moist pumice, in a growbox with high temperature and humidity, maybe it was luck, maybe the seeds were fresh (I bought them on a website selling seeds for growing plants, not for consumption, and they were marketed as "very fresh"Pleased. I think the age of the seeds play a role in this species, and seeds sold for consumption can be very old sometime, as DMT or bufotenine seems to not degrade with time.

Some seeds were very thin compared to others and they did not germinated, they did not swell up and just rot. The one which did germinate grew mold very fast on the outer coat, so I removed the outer coat manually on the third day.

If I have to germinate them again I would soak them in water for 12/24 hours, remove the brown coat of the ones which swell, and put them vertically, root side down, on top of seedling mix.

LeoLey
#5 Posted : 1/25/2022 6:44:42 PM

change is coming

Hello FlatLine,

Very cool. Thank you for sharing.
Leo