We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shriveled to an oil slick Options

Toki
#1 Posted : 1/17/2022 2:44:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone.
Some days ago I tried my changa and although I didn't take as much as I had actually planned, I had a quite exciting experience. After two hits from the bong I lay back but I couldn't stop thinking. "Oh, I have to tell my friends about this! Hm... is it enough? Shall I go again? Uff, that feels weird! Oh my...", and so on, and so on, and so on. I really got ennoyed by myself. So I took the pipe once more for another hit, thinking to myself that this constant thinking had to stop. And it did! I went to some place I really can't remember. There were no visuals at all, no thoughts, no sound, I just remember that I got enormously cold and I crouched down on my couch. I have no detailed memory about this part of the trip. When I opend my eyes again I saw the cupboard on the wall in front of me, it's a long but narrow cupboard. It shriveled all together to a very, very thin layer like an oil slick floating on an ocean. And all of a sudden all "I" was, all my cognition, my mental functions, everything I have ever thought or experienced shrank down to this oil slick, but the ocean beneath, so I felt, was... alive? The collective unconscious came to my mind, it was so much older, greater than myself, overwhelming and intensly powerful. But no DMT typical visuals at all, no movements, hyperdimensional snakes or beings. Only this vision of me as a whole shrinking down to a tiny, tiny layer of oil foating on an ocean of... whatever it was.
I came back in awe. Emotions of enormous gratefulness for all the friends in my life, for all the people I have in my life ran through me. I kept exclaiming "oooooh myyyyyy!" a hundred times, I think. When I was completely back again, 45 minutes had passed.
I was so surprised about the absent of visuals, no kaleidoscope, no moving ornaments. Hm. So... what do I do with this? Can someone relate?

Best wishes to all, bis hug! Big grin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.