We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
C.Paspali Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 7/4/2019 7:11:07 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

new microscope, new photos.

~18X, sclerotia. notice the aspergillus mold spores. typically, sclerotia is soaked in isopropanol, then bleach, and cut with a scalpel then plated.
benzyme attached the following image(s):
IMG_6611.jpg (1,521kb) downloaded 155 time(s).
IMG_6612.jpg (1,546kb) downloaded 149 time(s).
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#22 Posted : 8/2/2020 2:53:52 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

might someone be able to access this https://www.sciencedirec...pii/B9780123979407000100

my current work is with DNA extraction and amplification, and I work alongside geneticists. I'll get some insight on methods to initiate DMATs, in a strain that's reverted back to wild-type, and post my findings.

and before anyone asks/posts, yeah I already have these.

https://www.sciencedirec...bs/pii/S0031942209002155
https://www.sciencedirec...bs/pii/S0734975012000079
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#23 Posted : 8/2/2020 4:52:56 PM

analytical chemist

nm. got it.

benzyme
#24 Posted : 8/2/2020 5:33:24 PM

analytical chemist

Stop

Triglav
#25 Posted : 10/23/2020 3:32:21 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Tony6Strings
#26 Posted : 1/15/2022 2:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Benz. I'm sorry to necro your thread. Do I understand correctly... Claviceps is a fungus, so from that sclerotia you were growing claviceps mycelium on those agar plates?? Like cloning a mushroom?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

benzyme
#27 Posted : 1/15/2022 3:41:42 PM

analytical chemist

I attempted it, but it stalled on chloramphenicol-PDA plates.
What did work well was plating the honeydew from those wild specimens.

PREV12