We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
introduction.... Options

acacia bob
#1 Posted : 12/23/2021 8:19:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hiya folks, im bob.

just beginning my dmt journey, ive grown some acacia floribunda which now need pruning (they are 2 years old now). im here to research extraction teks and learn as much as i can..

cheers!Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 12/23/2021 1:26:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings!

Is that start of your DMT journey also the start of your psychedelic path?

Which extraction tek do you think you'll perform first.

It's pleasure to have you Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

acacia bob
#3 Posted : 12/23/2021 5:16:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi, dmt isnt the start of the journey by any measure. in my 20s and 30s i spent a lot of time in nature learning with a variety of chemicals (mdma for social times, acid, 5meo dipt, amt, mescaline and mushrooms are a few from the more visual outdoor quiet type times).

ive always felt that dmt was going to be very different and so have never really pushed too hard to find it, now i have a little maturity (in my 40s now) i hope im ready to begin the dmt phase of my journey.

ive just started reading the tek list so ive got a few months of reading before i need to choose one. ideally i would start with an easy one and once that is mastered then move to something that yields cleaner crystals, just for the personal satisfaction of knowing i can do it really.

Thank you for the welcome, I'm certain this will be a very educational experience.

bob

null24
#4 Posted : 12/23/2021 6:57:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I think you’ll find that extraction is not as challenging as it may seem. Yielding nice clean xtals is easy with pretty much any of the teks here. I’d suggest cyb’s and small amounts of plant material to get the hang of it and to familiarize yourself with practicing the theory. Once you do, you’ll be shot to phase up or down quantities and find the sweet spot for your own tastes.

My first extraction was Earthwalkers. For AF an acid to base would probably work best and then a mini a/b back salt to purify if needed. It’s way easier than it sounds. I can extract dmt and make coffee, that’s the extent of my chemistry skills and I can do it pretty well, so if I can anyone can.

And welcome. We’ve been getting quite a few new members with some years behind them, it’s nice to have some older members here to keep my wrinkled self company. Peace!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

acacia bob
#5 Posted : 12/23/2021 7:30:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

I think you’ll find that extraction is not as challenging as it may seem. Yielding nice clean xtals is easy with pretty much any of the teks here. I’d suggest cyb’s and small amounts of plant material to get the hang of it and to familiarize yourself with practicing the theory. Once you do, you’ll be shot to phase up or down quantities and find the sweet spot for your own tastes.

cheers, that tek seems fairly straightforward, easy enough even for me to follow! I'll do a bit of digging about to see if its going to be suitable for floribunda leaves or bark. MHRB and most Acacia types are not allowed here so floribunda is where im at.

null24 wrote:

My first extraction was Earthwalkers. For AF an acid to base would probably work best and then a mini a/b back salt to purify if needed. It’s way easier than it sounds. I can extract dmt and make coffee, that’s the extent of my chemistry skills and I can do it pretty well, so if I can anyone can.

i didnt see that one listed in the extraction tek lists but will keep an eye out for it in my reading. i figure i can brew coffee and have many years of spirit distilling and wash design so i should have the minimum skill set needed, wish me luck!

null24 wrote:

And welcome. We’ve been getting quite a few new members with some years behind them, it’s nice to have some older members here to keep my wrinkled self company. Peace!

hehehe... us older types have to stick together, thanks for the welcome, i consider myself to be in good company indeed.

acacia bob
#6 Posted : 1/15/2022 3:23:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

finally found the last of the materiels i need so dried some floribunda leaves in the dehydrator.

im thinking about trying the Simple PHYLLODE TEK first to see how i go, i havent seen any other teks mention working from phyllodes so this is my starting point...