We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV171819
Joe Rogan good or bad? Options

dragonrider
#361 Posted : 6/22/2021 4:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pointy hat wrote:
all my co-workers listen to rogan, I don't

I like to think of him as a gorilla smoking a cigar

I like that there is currently a high profile figure that isn't on fox news calling into question the events of the last year+

personally, I don't need help thinking critically and viewing from a non-MSM vantage, but some do, and maybe Joe is good for that. BUT, I think he's a CIA plant, or something, for real...

I think it's worse even. I think they kidnapped the real joe rogan, and this one is just a CIA guy in a joe rogan suit. Just like in the mission impossible movies.

Except that this time, as bill pointed out repeatedly, they could just use a basketball with some holes in it instead of some hitech sci-fi mask.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#362 Posted : 6/22/2021 5:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dragonrider wrote:
pointy hat wrote:
all my co-workers listen to rogan, I don't

I like to think of him as a gorilla smoking a cigar

I like that there is currently a high profile figure that isn't on fox news calling into question the events of the last year+

personally, I don't need help thinking critically and viewing from a non-MSM vantage, but some do, and maybe Joe is good for that. BUT, I think he's a CIA plant, or something, for real...

I think it's worse even. I think they kidnapped the real joe rogan, and this one is just a CIA guy in a joe rogan suit. Just like in the mission impossible movies.

Except that this time, as bill pointed out repeatedly, they could just use a basketball with some holes in it instead of some hitech sci-fi mask.

I thought we agreed his head was more like a kettlebell... lmao

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bill Cipher
#363 Posted : 9/2/2021 6:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And again, what an ignorant clown. What a toxic, irresponsible narcissist.

Sure you're all aware by now that he has COVID and is very publicly touting his fantasy home cure of horse dewormer and Z-Pak, while declining the opportunity to encourage listeners to simply go out and get vaccinated.

With 13 million IG followers and millions of podcast subscribers, can anyone possibly think that his actions here won't lead to others' dying?

I hate to say it (okay I don't...), but I'm rooting for COVID on this one. I truly hope that he dies as badly and publicly as is possible, podcasting his final tortured moments live while hooked up to a ventilator. Because the alternative is that he gets better (by virtue of sheer dumb luck), in which case he then goes on a gloating spree that inevitably kills scores of others who take his word as gospel.

dragonrider
#364 Posted : 9/2/2021 8:22:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

Sure you're all aware by now that he has COVID and is very publicly touting his fantasy home cure of horse dewormer and Z-Pak, while declining the opportunity to encourage listeners to simply go out and get vaccinated.

With 13 million IG followers and millions of podcast subscribers, can anyone possibly think that his actions here won't lead to others' dying?

I hate to say it (okay I don't...), but I'm rooting for COVID on this one. I truly hope that he dies as badly and publicly as is possible, podcasting his final tortured moments live while hooked up to a ventilator. Because the alternative is that he gets better (by virtue of sheer dumb luck), in which case he then goes on a gloating spree that inevitably kills scores of others who take his word as gospel.

No, i think joe biden, hillary clinton and bill gates should have a meeting somewhere in davos, and pretend that it's a secret meeting. And then, when they're being watched by thousands of journalists, after one of them made a speech, they should pretend that they don't know someone's microphone is still on, and have a discussion like:

BG"i think only important people, like us, should get a third vaccination".
JB:"yeah, you're right, it's not the end of the world if only normal would die from now on".
HC:"no, only the elites AND black, lesbian, muslim women in poor countries should get a third shot, think of our evil agenda of replacing white, straight americans".

All the people who're still not vaccinated yet, will immediately start demanding a third, fourth and fifth jab.

It's that simple realy.

RoundAbout
#365 Posted : 9/2/2021 9:40:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

Alexa, play joe_rogan_death_rattle.mp3

Alexa, turn on loop mode

dreamer042
#366 Posted : 9/2/2021 10:45:09 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

With ya 100% on this one Bill. Joe's gonna be fine with his monoclonal anti-bodies and intravenous vitamins, but this is some serious fuel to the fire for the dewormer and anti-vax propaganda.

As I recall he was vaccinated wasn't he?
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Bill Cipher
#367 Posted : 9/2/2021 11:19:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
As I recall he was vaccinated wasn't he?

I believe so, yes, which means he will most likely recover completely. But how many fans will forego the vaccine because of it?

I just can’t imagine him acting in any more reckless a fashion.

dithyramb
#368 Posted : 9/3/2021 9:45:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And we curiously watch to see if mitakuye oyasin gets crushed, defamed, ostracized for talking about his findings beyond the "horse dewormer" propaganda.

I am not American and I wonder if this guy has an aura of controversy and haters around him like Joe Rogan.

https://youtu.be/Qp3gy_CLXho
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Jim Beem
#369 Posted : 9/3/2021 1:01:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure if I stand alone on this but maybe anti-vaxxers becoming seriously ill or even dying as a result of listening to other peoples stupidity might not be such a bad thing. It could perhaps make others think twice before saying no to the vaccine. But I could be wrong on this, I watched a documentary yesterday of anti-vaxxers getting hospitalised and even after being rescued and almost dying from hypoxia, they still reject the idea of coronavirus even existing?!

I don't think you can argue with stupidity on this one, if they don't want to get the vaccine let them get ill and have natural selection take it's coarse. The only people I see suffering from this that'd actually concern me is the paramedics, nurses and doctors who have to risk there own health, having to expose themselves to this awful virus, all over some idiot who decided not to get the vaccine. Which is why I'm all for assigning anti-vaxxers bottom priority when it comes to receiving medical attention. Let someone else get the beds and ventilators, if they become seriously ill or die as a result then that's really their own fault for being so stupid. If they can't accept the existence of covid even after being hospitalised I don't think anything is going to convince them otherwise.

I hope I didn't come off harsh but if it weren't for these type of people, well I feel the world would be a lot better place by now and we'd have better control over this pandemic.

Voidmatrix
#370 Posted : 9/3/2021 1:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Time and time again, this conversation goes nowhere...

Can this thread be locked?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

#371 Posted : 9/3/2021 1:36:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Time and time again, this conversation goes nowhere...

Can this thread be locked?

One love

I agree, these conversations typically don't ever end up providing anything too worthwhile to look back on [especially when you look over the last couple pages..], nor do they usually stay nuanced and civil.

Hadn't dreamer already closed up shop on vaccine/covid conversation due to it being polarized and divisive to this community/people? [this wasn't so much a question]

I thought he did. But once again here we are, lol..

Locked.

Bill Cipher
#372 Posted : 9/3/2021 5:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I guess you can lay the blame at Joe Rogan's feet for this one. When this thread began 10 years ago he was not yet a high profile spokesperson for COVID disinformation. Now he is. Would you like to implement a rule that says no one can mention his name going forward?

This is a guy who people here have been feverishly debating for the past decade on whether or not he's a good representative of the world of psychedelics, and a positive or negative force in general. I would submit to you that his behavior around this issue answers both questions pretty clearly.

In any case, my post wasn't intended to be a debate on the efficacy of horse dewormer. It was simply meant to express my opinion that Joe Rogan is a sack of shit.

If you want to lock it up, Tatt, by all means be my guest.

dragonrider
#373 Posted : 9/3/2021 7:50:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

If you take joe rogan's word as gospel, you're already pretty much a lost case though.

Bill Cipher
#374 Posted : 1/14/2022 5:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
If you take joe rogan's word as gospel, you're already pretty much a lost case though.

I guess 270 health experts agree with you.

It breaks my heart that anyone would take anything he says as gospel, or that there could still be anyone around here defending him, but 200 million people every month are now taking his ignorant misinformation to heart and somehow can't understand that he's exploiting their fears for profit.

https://www.cnbc.com/202...itter#Echobox=1642169208

dragonrider
#375 Posted : 1/14/2022 8:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that the world we are living in has become a pretty dystopian place.

When doctors and nurses are being harassed, threatened or attacked, on the basis of the lamest conspiracy theories about vaccines and covid, something is deeply wrong.

«PREV171819