We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vaping electronicly verses vaping with flame.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 1/9/2022 9:00:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This never effected me much years back.. but latley ive noticed i get a minor headache when i torch
some spice with a butane lighter ..especially if i use a small closed glass bong...

But when I vape with an electronic direct Emesh... i It feels and tastes cleaner.. and smoother.. ..with no headache at all!

I know that butane lighters put out carbon monoxide...and carbon deoxide...

has anyone else noticed the difference im talking about with the two vaping methods with spice ?

any opinion welcome...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 1/11/2022 6:33:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me the carts and dabbing is different but I use a cold start dab press and a "bottle device" for carts, the device has two quart jars with 2 carts and pens attached by some tubing so the jars are filled then once filled a plug is removed and the vapor inhaled. Neither gives me a headache but the jars definitely taste better (I have Covid right now so nothing tastes like anything) but the dab rig is easier to use. I refuse to use flame to use DMT, don't want to burn myself.

roninsina
#3 Posted : 1/12/2022 11:08:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry starway7, I’m no help here, I just wanted to wish Dirty T better health soon and to mention the same I mentioned to Voidmatrix. Sublingual Osha root tincture can be very helpful with respiratory distress and I was very happy to have it next to my bed when struggling with Covid.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost