We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When the wind blows... Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 12/25/2021 2:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is a cartoon version of a nuke attack on UK and the world by a mad man like putin!

https://youtu.be/484h0mnU0-M

Russian Citizens Are Now Being Prepped for Nuclear War
https://news.yahoo.com/r...g-prepped-164259149.html
Dec 21, 2021 · The rhetoric on Kremlin-funded state television is amping up the sense of urgency around Russian President Vladimir Putin’s NATO “ultimatum.” Olga Skabeeva, the host of state T

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 12/25/2021 4:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Depressing but highlights power structures in the mind of humans.

What is the proper way to get ready for a nuclear fallout?
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 1/4/2022 1:58:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

starway7 wrote:
here is a cartoon version of a nuke attack on UK and the world by a mad man like putin!

Dec 21, 2021 · The rhetoric on Kremlin-funded state television is amping up the sense of urgency around Russian President Vladimir Putin’s NATO “ultimatum.” Olga Skabeeva, the host of state T

Read the book as a kid back then (early eighties). Maybe this is why I have hoarded a large stash of iodide salts. We used to live near a nuclear submarine base. Come the day, I'd prefer to be instantaneously vaporised. Of course, I'd rather this overblown dick-waving psychopathic insanity came to an end peacefully.

Overall though, I view the situation as a means of fear-mongering in the general populace which enables greater control by the state power structures. "Every [man] for [him]self." "Get ready to hide in a little box for the rest of your life."

No - get out there, connect and be joyful. Screw their fear programming.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 1/4/2022 2:09:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

downwardsfromzero wrote:
starway7 wrote:

Read the book as a kid back then (early eighties). Maybe this is why I have hoarded a large stash of iodide salts. We used to live near a nuclear submarine base. Come the day, I'd prefer to be instantaneously vaporised. Of course, I'd rather this overblown dick-waving psychopathic insanity came to an end peacefully.

Overall though, I view the situation as a means of fear-mongering in the general populace which enables greater control by the state power structures. "Every [man] for [him]self." "Get ready to hide in a little box for the rest of your life."

No - get out there, connect and be joyful. Screw their fear programming.

While I agree that a good amount of info related to thus can tie into fear mongering, I often wonder how much of it is intentionally and directly so and how much of the fear it creates is a byproduct of simply sharing information that happens to be scary.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽