We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I just released a lo-fi ambient album "Bricklaya - Beyond The Ufer" Options

acacian
#1 Posted : 12/26/2021 4:50:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, hope your all doing well and had a lovely Christmas,

at the end of Jan I will be releasing my album Tender Platz .. which I have been working on for a few years now and it is finally in the process of being mastered. In the mean time to get you all amped up I am releasing ANOTHER full length ambient album for you all to chill out to and contemplate the new year ahead.. it is a collection of 18 tracks I wrote when I was living in Berlin and busy falling in love with analog synthesizers. It is currently available to stream on youtube and will be free on all other platforms (donations welcome on bandcamp too though)

I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for Tender Platz at the end of January

https://www.youtube.com/...ZjF8tkdiH0aFOhoY8QT_0t-q

it is set out as a playlist so could not figure out how to embed the whole album, so I have left you with a standard youtube link

also below are another couple music videos I made.. I am new to using video editing software so they are quite basic while I find my feet

I hope you enjoy .. feel free to subscribe to my channel if you would like to receive updates on new releases

Much love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 12/26/2021 9:21:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will check it out for sure. I am lately getting into ambient synth music like Aphex Twin. There is an ambient Tipper album (COSM ambient set) which I really enjoy listening to when I am tripping on mushrooms.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 12/26/2021 12:42:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes thanks. I love listening to Lo-Fi at work lets me really focus while also having some tracks to think to. I will give this a listen and give you a subscribe.

Have a good day.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Jees
#4 Posted : 12/26/2021 5:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you acacian for the contemplative tunes Smile

acacian
#5 Posted : 12/28/2021 2:15:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its my pleasure to share them! These tunes have been sitting here for a few years now since I got home and realised the other day it would be an awful shame not to share them.. so being christmas put together a nice body of work together and now I can let g of them Smile They definitely capture that time of my life really well