We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alien Love Options

Shpongle
#1 Posted : 2/4/2010 8:20:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I'm still light headed and dopey feeling from the seemingly insignificant amount of fun I had yesterday.
There was some good time for me to reflect on a few concepts and I wanted to thread them to sort of keep the wheel in the sky turning.

In no particular order-TIME, was it created in order for us to fill the void in between idyllic vapors of telepathy, clairvoyance, what have you? For instance, we it is postulated that language was created through experience the human race had with hallucinogenic and ethnobotanical "psychedelic" plants, or entheogens as they are commonly labeled.
Stating this, its also possible to believe that communication existed long before language and thereby possibly being as such a form of telepathy. If enough energy is put forth to a unifying arrangement of thoughts, then we would surely all agree that we could share these thoughts without words, and by using simple gestures and reactions, even grand gestures such as movement across a plane. Such things are often experienced today when the mind is reduced to its primitive instincts.

Switching gears here, and moving onto the idea of Alien Love, and mushrooms and DMT, and the brain. The idea that the brain will manufacture its own reality separate from the reality that we know as the complexly infinite arena of the mind, has been of some interest to me in recent days. There exists a possibility that the brain has its own world happening like a child of each of ours, or a misguided form of brain wave energy. The amount of knowledge each of us knows and calls the Ego is the best attempt that we have made at understanding the functionality of our bodies, in this life. How we carry ourselves in that reality physiologically is called our Id.
But what of our Super-Ego? this is all the energy that is misguided in ourselves, because we only reach it through altering our perception of our Ego and Id, and why if that's what is to be explained as life itself, are we not allowed to change our realities in a socially acceptable manner? Not saying that we should change the way we alter our perceptions, but why are the only ways we have discovered to do this up to date, completely demonized by its discoverers? Its manufactures and our global authorities? Is it the eternal questioners of who we are and what is it that will determine our rank in the cosmos? Those suspicious of Aliens, or Gods? Why would a higher power or a creator that allows some to see the truth in ourselves and others to be totally blind to the fact that they have a choice, allow us to wage war over such a trifling issue of the conception of the human psyche?
And what of the Aliens, that are added into this formula? What about their love if they should hope to spread knowledge with us should we assume that we would use it to turn onto ourselves. The longer our governments wait the less credible their arguments being made seem to us, and the larger their lies grow, until they will have no way of controlling a place that no longer exists.

Ok I have to stop now as I have only rented this soap box for the hour and my time is up! :arrow: Wink
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

polytrip
#2 Posted : 2/4/2010 2:21:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Maybe we're all aliens under the same god?