We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sample bin Options

benzyme
#1 Posted : 12/6/2021 1:26:57 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

This one is for the producers...
I have a Strat Squier, eurorack synth, and an SP-404. Also have a cornet. This thread is for samples, to inspire beatmakers/producers to use samples, for beat composition, of any style.

I'll upload alot of synth samples (this is my rack, just ordered the Instruo Cs-L...it will be mad), but here's a guitar loop that was processed with E520 Hyperion Effects Processor, and the SP404.

https://freesound.org/people/benzyme/
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 12/7/2021 7:27:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have a lot of equipment left but I still have my Ensoniq APQ-12 Keyboard, behringer tube pre-amp and sound card. I need to build a "Chaotic Box" and get back to recording. I designed a complete system that negates the need for a vocal booth with high powered condenser microphones, it's small, lightweight and not a Chaotic Eye, those are trash.

benzyme
#3 Posted : 12/11/2021 2:47:40 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

6-pulse madness. VCO-2RM, two AFGs, and the Instruo Cs-L complex oscillator.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck