We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
HELP new member Options

Diluted
#1 Posted : 11/17/2021 12:41:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, need some help

3 settings

1st with experienced mate, highly spiritual and highly experienced, at home, setup up really well by him. Smoked with plain herbs. - broke through. absolutely amazing experienced, all depression and anxiety gone for about 48hrs

2nd with different experienced mate, she metered out doses until breakthrough was achieved, I recreated same setting as previous, she normally does it in silence, we both agree his setting is perfect and use that. Multiple instances over 48hrs, smoked with plain herbs. All amazing. I'm medicated with vyvanse (dexies), no issues, though u didn't sleep for tye 48hrs and the last experience I could feel I was being told to relax and come back another day.

3rd and the problem. By myself, bought a vape, first round 1:1, 1g all gone over about 2 days. Absolutely amazing, even went as far as when I was self aware hot it again hard, and was able to really melt existence. Ran the vape dry, and got a burning smell which really freaked me out when u can't move. So I mixed another batch at 2.4g/3ml. This is where it got crazy, have had a few good experiences, but some really bad ones too. Got stuck in an infinite loop in my mind where wasn't able to put the vape down (even though I had) and it was like I wasn't breaking through, but must have been about as far as you can go without. So the feeling kept intensifying and the think that was creating it wasn't stopping, it felt like, and I was aware, that I was never coming home. Most experiences since, I just get paranoid, and sometimes at the end I can feel the loop coming, so I change songs, put on TV, lights on and just relax knowing its going to end. But im self aware. Also im starting to get very dark visuals when I become self aware, the entities im seeing seem as if they are guides that have sinister intentions, when youvlook at them they are positive and then morph to seductive with hidden agendas, kind of malicious, exactly like the devils on devils advocate. When I look at myself in the mirror I too morph jnto devilish features.

The last 2 nights I've had terrible sleep, very vivid dreams, keep waking every hour, after the first night I was still feeling dmt effects over 12hrs since last touch. I take melatonin and doxylamine (restavit) for sleep. Would this have anything to do with it? Though it hasn't previous, and I checked the health section found alot, but can't find relevance.

So the 3rd instance has taken place over 4 days, in same room. 2 things, I probably need to take a break. And will, today, for atleast 1 or 2 weeks. And would the dosage have a factor? This is what I'm wondering. Maybe the dosage is too weak, and 2 hits takes me right to the edge of consciousness, 3 breaking me through. So the fear I've created of too much is preventing me from taking the third, putting me in a place of fear and on the edge of reality.

Anybody with more sessions/experimentation able to point me in the right direction?

A factor i should mention: the 2 mixes aren't enough to garuntee the dosage I've had, bcos in both instances I've had crystallisation due to cold temps and the use of vg, so im going to try a straight mix of pg next time, which apparently dmt won't crystallize out of. Thus giving a much more homogeneous mix, and more stable dosage.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 11/17/2021 1:07:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

First welcome.

The general consensus around these parts is that the vape carts are hard to breakthrough with.

You took a gram of DMT in 2 days? A little much don't you think?

There are no concrete answers where DMT experiences are concerned, but I can impart what I am aware of based on my own experiences and having read and facilitated others.

The more you do DMT, for many, the more the nature of the experience changes. Can get a lot weirder than the first few times. This is also a juncture where "nefarious" beings and entities can crop up. Managing them can be different for everyone. For me, I don't objectively judge them, and in avoiding that, they tend to either leave me alone or have more benign interactions relative to their appearance and vibe. I sometimes ignore them, or show my disinterest, which then makes them either go away because no attention is being paid to them or they too become disinterested.

Your use sounds like you're chasing the dragon. I encourage you to search and read about phenomenons called the "hyperslap" and "lockout." Though this is a molecular compound, enough of us have noticed the overall benefit to approaching it with respect, reverence, and intent, rather than willy-nilly, especially when going for a breakthrough experience. It seems to treat those that approach it this way much better, i.e. it is not fond of reckless pursuits.

My two cents (feel free to toss em down a well and wish me well Big grin )- Take a break for a while and work on integrating all the experiences you've had so far. And take your time, it could take a while with how much it sounds like you've done in a short period (maybe weeks, months, or years, you'll have to listen to yourself on that determination).

DMT is magical and wonderful, but there are dark sides too.

DMT always has something new to show you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Diluted
#3 Posted : 11/17/2021 2:12:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks man, really appreciate the input. Def taking a break. And probably is a bit much. Like a kid with a new toy I guess. Still need to put the effort in to experiment to find my zone, aiming to find a place I can go regularly to gain all the spiritual amd emotional benefits I have been privy to in the past. I guess a weekly/monthly or whatever, meditation session.

I think the dose might be the issue.

I notice I get really prolonged self aware visual sessions, as compared to when I smoke it on the first 2 sessions. Those were: hit, 2 or 3 seconds then gone, and pretty much wake with 30s of the taste feeling and visuals. With the vape I can get self aware visuals for 10 minutes.

I'm looking for the quadratic rather than reciprocal squared graph experience.

It may be that the vape isn't the right tool. Just fits with my current lifestyle so much more.

Diluted
#4 Posted : 11/17/2021 2:40:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm really glad I posted here, typically I'm a diy type of person, and cautiously experiment to find my solutions. Definitely was a good idea to post here.

Definite hyperslap! Great to know others have experienced the infinite loop too. I honestly thought that was it, I would remain in a permanent state of conciousness on the edge of breaththrough.

Lockout search brought up some really interesting info. Still need to do alot more reading to understand, but saw mentions of 5htp, which I have laying around from previous mental health self medication experiments, and danger of mixing that with dmt.

Really appreciate the input!

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 11/17/2021 3:17:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad to help and that's what I'm here for (among other things) Smile .

Diluted wrote:
Thanks man, really appreciate the input. Def taking a break. And probably is a bit much. Like a kid with a new toy I guess. Still need to put the effort in to experiment to find my zone, aiming to find a place I can go regularly to gain all the spiritual amd emotional benefits I have been privy to in the past. I guess a weekly/monthly or whatever, meditation session.

Breaks never hurt. And frequency can very from person to person and period of time to period of time. Myself as an example, for my purposes, roughly once a week, sometimes more like three, other times almost everyday. Depends on where I am at (right now, about twice a week or so). It should be noted that I am running the gamut on intensities, from mildly somatic to breakthrough experiences. Just something to take into account. You may not have to go the distance every time to get the benefits you may be looking for.

This device with a mod works wonders if you're looking for a new method.

It's good to be aware when to ask for help and when to keep truckin on solo. And that brought you here. Smile

It's kind of crazy the seeming prevalence of seeming intersubjective phenomena with regards to DMT, but those two I have seen many, many times. Neither has happened to me personally except a "mild" hyperslap on my fifth journey.

Keep stayin safe.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Diluted
#6 Posted : 12/2/2021 1:31:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, new problem. No more visuals. I can see the shapes and large undefined blobs, but no colour, and nothing if I open my eyes. What am I doing wrong now?

I think my doses are correct, bcos the body effects are the same.

I take melatonin to sleep, pretty much every night, and recently I haven't been, could this be it? Going to take some now, and will try again, and will try tomorrow incase it takes time for melatonin to do its thing in respect to dmt.

I read that it might be possible im not burning hot enough, though vape is set to 190c, same as before, just put it up to 205, and il try again....

Any suggestions anybody has would be awesome, super sad I can't see the world

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 12/2/2021 4:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Diluted wrote:
Ok, new problem. No more visuals. I can see the shapes and large undefined blobs, but no colour, and nothing if I open my eyes. What am I doing wrong now?
My first encounters with DMT were extremely visual, also very otherworldly and sometimes scary. Nowadays, the trips are less and less visual and more and more about state of mind that makes you sensitive for self discovery.

The visual effects of DMT are something that is talked a lot, but I believe there are much more important layers beneath them and you should not worry about the visuals.

Also, it maybe that you have taken too much DMT lately and are nearing the dreaded lock out, so best thing would be to take a good break at this point and reflect what you have gone through.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 12/2/2021 8:31:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Diluted wrote:

I think my doses are correct, bcos the body effects are the same.

I take melatonin to sleep, pretty much every night, and recently I haven't been, could this be it? Going to take some now, and will try again, and will try tomorrow incase it takes time for melatonin to do its thing in respect to dmt.

I read that it might be possible im not burning hot enough, though vape is set to 190c, same as before, just put it up to 205, and il try again....

Any suggestions anybody has would be awesome, super sad I can't see the world

Did you take a break? As Tomtegubbe said, it may be "lockout." (you can search that terms, but it's kind of self explanatory).

If you think it may be your method, try preheating the spice before you take off.

For me as well, there will be times of high somatic experience with low visual and auditory experience. DMT in many ways kind of does what it wants with us.

I take melatonin every night, and have never noticed a difference in experience. I don't think melatonin would hinder the DMT experience.

One love

Diluted
#9 Posted : 12/3/2021 2:41:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, diet, rest, melatonin have all been tried. So it may be my stuff. Going to buy a new lot in a couple days and try that. Failing that must just require a decent break Sad. Will also try different method too, just incase.

Diluted
#10 Posted : 12/3/2021 4:40:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just hit it harder, and met with an entity, not the general beings. Wasn't a breakthrough, but I actually saw the gate, and it was closed and he smiled and patted me on the back, and gave me some colour.

They were laughing at me too, all the beings, the colour came with laughter.

Not sure if the message was not enough to break through this time champ, or if it was, come back later buddy.

But at that moment the fucking alarm radio turned on....brought me out of it, and I missed his exact message bcos of it. Or maybe he did it?

Epic

To this point, the vape has taken me to 2 exact same locations each time, the chessboard pattern world with higher dose, and the fractal world with lower dose, or on the way down.

In the fractal world there are many caterpillar type beings, but they just exist there, they dont hold dominion. I see a clownish jester as the caretaker of this world, he has enough power within the world to direct my existence in it.

I had a few hyperslaps where I only existed in this world, and chessboard world could appear in my world. That was very scary as now im not travelling there, they travel here, really blurs the line of, and makes you question, reality.

The chessboard world is where I get profound understanding, or the opportunity to learn. The fractal world is just beautiful and wondrous to be a part of.

Diluted
#11 Posted : 12/3/2021 4:48:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I agree about the layers under the visual, my good times were always with someone else that I really enjoy communicating about life deeper than what we see. And I think this is definitely part of it.

I'm just trying to learn to use this new tool, the vape, rather than smoking, as it fits much more easily into my lifestyle. And is much cheaper than smoking in a pipe. Its not the easiest to use, compared to load up and blast of with certainty.

Also, with all new skills, nothing good is ever mastered immediately. But this difficulty, and so far an ability to overcome it, gives me heaps more confidence to move forward. Already got plans made for next session with a good travel buddy.

Also I ordered a gvg, so im going to give that a go, and then see if I can replicate the experience using the vape.

The few hyperslaps made me very timid. I guess I was fucking around with the vape and taking too many light doses, and I deserved that, to make me take it seriously.

Really appreciate the help/advice/info guys!

Dirty T
#12 Posted : 12/3/2021 5:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use vape cartridges with great success. I use a 1 to 1 PG cart for sub breakthrough doses and a pair of 3 to 1 CBC cartridges for breakthrough, I use them both at once and always breakthrough. It works like a charm. I only breakthrough once a month in conjunction with LSD and Psilocybin and sub breakthrough every 3rd day between. If you are sure you are getting the 30mg or so required for a breakthrough and are not breaking through its time for a break before you get hyperslapped again.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 12/3/2021 7:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see blurred lines in reality all the time Laughing

Entities seem to love to laugh. It's how they're laughing that's telling. Often when they laugh at me, it's in the vein of, "awe, you're cute," or something of the like, since their laughing at me is because of my stubbornness in listening to them (like when they encourage me to go deeper). Then there's the laughing at in a teasing way, sort of how you said with the "nice try, bud." I'd say pay attention to how they laugh.

And yeah, having reverence and respect at any level seems to be pretty key. "They" don't care how far you plan on going, they still have a certain expectation of the journeyer.

Relative to breaking through, it can kind of be like Chinese finger cuffs; the more you want it, the less likely you are to get it.

Sounds like you're gaining some foundation and direction with all of this though, which is beautiful!

One love

Tomtegubbe
#14 Posted : 12/3/2021 11:36:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Diluted wrote:

In the fractal world there are many caterpillar type beings, but they just exist there, they dont hold dominion. I see a clownish jester as the caretaker of this world, he has enough power within the world to direct my existence in it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many of us have gone through that in the beginning of their relationship with dmt. It's like the starting station.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Diluted
#15 Posted : 12/4/2021 8:26:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
yeah awesome, thats good to hear, I kind of wondered, It felt like the first steps when building a relationship; continuity, stability, known outcomes...

Diluted
#16 Posted : 12/4/2021 8:32:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
I use vape cartridges with great success. I use a 1 to 1 PG cart for sub breakthrough doses and a pair of 3 to 1 CBC cartridges for breakthrough, I use them both at once and always breakthrough. It works like a charm. I only breakthrough once a month in conjunction with LSD and Psilocybin and sub breakthrough every 3rd day between. If you are sure you are getting the 30mg or so required for a breakthrough and are not breaking through its time for a break before you get hyperslapped again.

Yep I think this is part of my current problem. I used any old juice, and it kept separating out, turns out it was 70/30 vg/pg. I was constantly using a hair-dryer to remix, and I thought I had oxidised due to heat. I can verify this tomorrow. I ordered peg400, and just put any old amount it, so right now I dont know what the dosage is, but im def under 1:2, so I need to make a mix that is higher so I can break through. And then when Im Comfortable and with a roughly correct cart, I can look to getting this current mix closer to that in terms of concentration. And then im sorted.
Although the further along the timeline I get, I guess there will be more questions than answers, but that's also the hope. At the moment im aiming to reach a place where I can get myself to required dimension consistently.

Dirty T
#17 Posted : 12/4/2021 8:39:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stop using PG or VG altogether. I only use PG for sub breakthrough and I could breakthrough with that cart before I refilled it, now I cannot as once you refill it breaks the vacuum and messes up the way it hits. You can order CBC from 3chi for 20 bucks and it's 50 state legal. 1 gram is enough to mix with almost 4 grams of DMT. The carts will end up looking and acting like distillate. If it 'solidifies' a simple preheat will return it to its normal flowing state.

The product you want is "CBC Isolate". At a 3 to 1 ratio the delivery is approximately 1.5mg DMT per 1 second draw (that's why I use 2 carts simultaneously for breakthrough, 3mg per second gets you there real easy and smooth with no choking or coughing. Vaping in a pen with CBC is very pleasant.

Diluted
#18 Posted : 12/6/2021 11:10:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
Stop using PG or VG altogether. I only use PG for sub breakthrough and I could breakthrough with that cart before I refilled it, now I cannot as once you refill it breaks the vacuum and messes up the way it hits. You can order CBC from 3chi for 20 bucks and it's 50 state legal. 1 gram is enough to mix with almost 4 grams of DMT. The carts will end up looking and acting like distillate. If it 'solidifies' a simple preheat will return it to its normal flowing state.

The product you want is "CBC Isolate". At a 3 to 1 ratio the delivery is approximately 1.5mg DMT per 1 second draw (that's why I use 2 carts simultaneously for breakthrough, 3mg per second gets you there real easy and smooth with no choking or coughing. Vaping in a pen with CBC is very pleasant.

Did a brief search, is cbc a tested cannabinoid? I get regular drug tests for work, every 3 to 6 weeks,so I can't have anything that shows up in a drug test.

I read of someone recommending terpenes to mix with your vape juice, and peg 400, I ordered peg 400 and it mixes perfectly as compared to pg/vg, which i guess mixes well enough bcos I see other, and know other people use it effectively. My problem in that area was my juice was 70% vg, which is not the right concentration.

I use a sub ohm tank with geek vape aegis solo, and it works beautifully...

Also, I read somewhere somebody mentioning lockout can actually be burning the dmt, so I turned my vape down from 190c to 180c last night and gave it a whirl, forget if it was 2 or 3 hits, but full breakthrough!!!!

Not certain this is it yet, as I previously ran 180, then bumped up to 190 thinking I want vaporising it correctly.

After a few more attempts , and trying my previous batch again, I can be sure that was the case. Could also just be the entities fucking with me. Plus last night I was with a mate on the same wavelength, and so could just be I was in the right frame of mind, though I hit mine, and his, full body effects dim visuals, amd nothing but body effects on his...

Also, I've been meeting a new type of entity more often, tiny sprites, high energy, very cheeky and playfull, can manipulate light. Was a different trip, I was an observer, and the world rotated 360 degrees slowly as I watched them play. Kind of like a dad at the playground with the kinds mucking about in and around you. Lots of clicking and popping, some buzzing.

Was pretty lovely, felt integrated. Afterwards, came down to the same place as usual, with the metallic fractals, caterpillar beings.

Its possible I just spent 200 bucks on a gvg, for no reason...though it will be good to be able to weigh my dose and check against norms. My mind is super active, and my friend was giving me what she felt to be huge doses to breakthrough. So I guess I can atleast gain some insight from the 200...

I guess if anybody with possible lockout is reading this, try lowering your temp!

Was also about to change toothpaste thinking my purchase of a new toothpaste coincided with the lack of visuals, so maybe I had fluoride toothpaste and it was having an effect.

Thanks for all the help and input guys, really appreciate it. So hard to find experienced people to help trouble shoot a system for a noob. Luckily there are communities Ike this, that people actively contribute to. Though its obvious why one would!

Diluted
#19 Posted : 12/7/2021 11:10:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can confirm, its more amazing than ever, the issue was the temp of the vape

Voidmatrix
#20 Posted : 12/8/2021 3:11:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Diluted wrote:
Can confirm, its more amazing than ever, the issue was the temp of the vape

Congrats!!! Safe travels!! Twisted Evil

Love

One love

12NEXT