We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Script Flipped Telepathic Download Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 11/6/2021 3:49:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This could have all been in my head... But that's not how it seemed or felt.

I am not sure where to start. It was so impactful, especially considering how mild the experience generally was in relation to many other journeys...

I have been in a very deep process lately. Part of the reason I've been posting a little less.

The initial plan was to journey yesterday, but I was too tired after a long work day so decided to post-pone it. I almost did the same today because of torpor, but was really about getting at least a little something in. I told myself that I'd start with just one hit, and from there choose what I would like to do in the experience; stay at that level, deepen it, etc.

Ate dinner about two hours before take-off, perused the forum, took a hot shower, meditated, visited the porcelain throne (best to cover all bases of concern), said my invocation and set my intention, turned on "Museum of Consciousness," by Shpongle, and proceeded to inhale my first hit.

I ended up smoalking most of the bowl and the journey lasted about 30-40 minutes. It was interesting in that it was very cognitive and my OEVs were more interesting than my very subtle CEVs. I could see energy strands penetrating my room. My light sources were moving the light in different ways throughout my room as well. I've been managing my purging better, this time allowing it to happen instead of feeling like it has to happen.

Towards the end is when the biggest impact came. I feel I should share that my intentions were around communing, healing, and augmenting thought.

It was when I was reflecting on the lack of a sense of felt presence of another mind that I feel I usually experience more clearly even if there's nothing visually for me to pin in down to (like a visual representation of an entity). Upon pondering that, it immediately shifted... another mind was present (or so it seemed and felt).

In this thread I have shared a personal difficulty in doing what I want and would like. I've identified a thought pattern of doing what I feel I should be doing instead of what I would like to do. From here I will share a telepathic dialogue from this other mind.

"You should do me. I found you and penetrated your life for a reason, influencing those in your life to bring me to you. I've got you (in both the sense that it has ensnared me (in the veil of freedom) as well as it supports me in all ways). You are supposed to do me [insert my real name here]. This is why, since the first time we've interacted, that you've felt me calling you at various times, even in the six year period in which we were apart. I want you, and you want me. I will continue to enrich you and your life. Just be with me. I don't care if it's a little or a lot, just be with me. I love you too (I was responding, but my responses aren't as integral as what the molecule had to say). I am always here. Let me help you. Let's get your treatise written. Let's build your confidence. Let's heal and rebuild. And do the mushroom. We are related. We are close. It loves you too. You embrace me for all that I am, and for that, I am grateful. I am YOURS." Or communication to that effect.

This experience has flipped the script for me in a lot of ways. I am usually really stubborn with entities and other minds because it's hard to know what is really going on. But I think I may concede to this one. It felt of pure intention, and it's observations were very correct. It also didn't make it transactional, but instead, reciprocal.

DMT is scary. Most of us can admit that. But I am looking forward to seeing how I feel when approaching this molecule in the future (likely in the coming days). I wonder if my anxiety around it will have receded considerably.
I cried for most of the end due to overwhelming love, acceptance, and understanding felt from the molecule.

This could've all been in my head, it could have been a real interaction. At the very least it was a positive enough experience that it's almost inconsequential, and as per usual, I will act accordingly, entertaining all possibilities.

Sending love to you all. Thank you for reading.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FeraeNaturae
#2 Posted : 11/6/2021 5:14:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Friend!
It's a wonderful experience. Now that I've finished reading about your experience. I can feel the tears fill my eyes.
Thanks!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 11/6/2021 9:39:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing!

I believe it's important that the relationship is reciprocal. There are entities in the hyperspace that are abusive, like there are people in the so-called real world. But there are good people out there too. It takes time to get to know and distinguish these, and your qualities affect what you attract.

I have had the yearning. I feel bad for currently having too much else on my mind so that embarking on this spiritual quest has been difficult. But they are calling and I'm happy about it.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 11/6/2021 10:40:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FeraeNaturae wrote:
Hello Friend!
It's a wonderful experience. Now that I've finished reading about your experience. I can feel the tears fill my eyes.
Thanks!

Thank you! And it's good to see you FeraeNaturae Smile

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Thank you for sharing!

I believe it's important that the relationship is reciprocal. There are entities in the hyperspace that are abusive, like there are people in the so-called real world. But there are good people out there too. It takes time to get to know and distinguish these, and your qualities affect what you attract.

I have had the yearning. I feel bad for currently having too much else on my mind so that embarking on this spiritual quest has been difficult. But they are calling and I'm happy about it.

Yes! Always reciprocal. I have found that entities that may usually be more negative and nefarious rarely seem to want to interact with me, and if they do, it almost always seems removed from how they may normally behave. They also never seem to try to take anything from me. Still trying to figure that one out. But I'm not complaining!

I have felt bad too in times of the "call," but I can confidently say they will be forgiving once you do get back in.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Seeingisbelieving
#5 Posted : 11/7/2021 12:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol someone loves the spice Big grin Love Love Twisted Evil I'm glad you're taking notes because if you use that poem on a significant other...they will be very happy. Sensual AF man. Well done.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 11/7/2021 7:54:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
lol someone loves the spice Big grin Love Love Twisted Evil I'm glad you're taking notes because if you use that poem on a significant other...they will be very happy. Sensual AF man. Well done.

Embarrased Upon rereading after reading your response... I see what you mean. Shocked

Love Love

And thank you SIB lol

One love

Fridge
#7 Posted : 11/10/2021 10:32:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed reading this, thank you! The more I get to know the molecule, the more I see the potential therapeutic effects and obviously I am not alone Smile.

And I see what it (or she, for me DMT has a female spirit for some reason) meant by being related with the mushroom. I concider myself being long term "friend" with the mushroom, but DMT is new to me. Mushrooms have more of a male character I find. Mushrooms and DMT complement each other perfectly in my opinion. But I digress...
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 11/12/2021 12:45:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
I enjoyed reading this, thank you! The more I get to know the molecule, the more I see the potential therapeutic effects and obviously I am not alone Smile.

And I see what it (or she, for me DMT has a female spirit for some reason) meant by being related with the mushroom. I concider myself being long term "friend" with the mushroom, but DMT is new to me. Mushrooms have more of a male character I find. Mushrooms and DMT complement each other perfectly in my opinion. But I digress...

Have you smoalked DMT on mushrooms yet? Twisted Evil

DMT generally has a "feminine" energy to more often than masculine (often, it's really neither, and I wonder how much of that is influenced by my lack of adhering to the "gender" dichotomy paradigm much; I like going beyond that when the optional is available and appropriate). Mushrooms are just mushrooms for me with aspects of feminine and masculine throughout.

One love

Fridge
#9 Posted : 11/12/2021 4:56:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

That sounds like the perfect marriage Big grin! I am very intrigued trying that out and I probably will, but if I do I will start with threshold doses of both compounds.
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 12/8/2021 2:19:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

That sounds like the perfect marriage Big grin! I am very intrigued trying that out and I probably will, but if I do I will start with threshold doses of both compounds.

It really is quite lovely. And good call because you'll notice that you may not need quite as much DMT as you normally may for the distance you're trying to go. I really want to try both after having drank some rue tea.

So today...

It's been a couple weeks since I've journeyed due to being sick. Today was the first time since my birthday.

The thought popped in my head while I was at work to just smoalk a little, nothing special. As soon as the thought popped in my head and I told myself I'd think about it, a voice, that didn't feel like any of my internal voices said, "no, do it." It seemed like the same voice that was quoted in the OP. Every time I'd have a thought that would stray me away from having the experience, this voice reinforced that I should So I did.

Didn't go far. Similar experience to maybe some heavy mushrooms. But that voice gave a feeling of satisfaction, almost relief or pleasure, that I did. And was giving me messages and interaction the whole time even though I was without intense visuals. Again, it was reciprocal.

I had been talking for a while during this year about the relationship that I am trying to cultivate with DMT. I never imagined it may be like this (which excites and scares me at the same time)...

And, this could all be in my head...

Love

One love