We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Psychedelic Experience Options

Skyguy66
#1 Posted : 12/4/2021 10:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings everybody!
Since I'm new around here, allow me to introduce myself by speaking about my first psychedelic experience.
I'm 24 years old and for the past two years I've been studying the world of psychedelics because I felt fascinated about their potential in the human consciousness and also about their history related to our civilization. I come to realize that this might be the best evidence of a higher form of consciousness outside our reality, something that is in direct connection with our consciousness and also with the world around us.
I've also understand that it's primordial purpose is driven by love and goodness, a lesson that our civilization has a lot more to learn about, and for us as humans, the price for searching this knowledge will be the judgement over our actions throughout our lives. I've come to understand that psychedelics are note something to play with, and after months of processing, I've had my first experience with magic mushrooms.
The assumption that suggests the fact that the psychedelic experience is the most vivid and real experience you will encounter turned out to be true, as expected. I've never in my life felt more alive and full of happiness. I was so astonished by that sensation of empathy towards everything, I wished everyone I ever knew to be right there with me just so I could hug them and tell them how much I love them. I felt like I had a ball of light in my chest that was so bright I could feel like it radiating, I never felt so much love and affection in all my life.
Besides the visuals that were just mind blowing, the one thing in particular that amazed me and made me the happiest man alive in that moment, was the fact that right when the trip started I was stunned by the realization that I had lived that experience before. I knew immediately that it wasn't something new, it felt like I forgot about the most important thing in existence, something that I knew all along. It was as if something from the past found me, that feeling made me repeat to myself tens of times "how could I forget, how could I forget". It's really hard to explain it, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that the experience I had was not something new, I had it before.
This made me realize that I'm on the right path and because of this I don't feel like I need to do it again very soon. What I want to do instead is to study even more this mysteries in the hope of understanding them even better than I do know. Also I wish to know of anyone has any knowledge about this experience and if anyone had it before. Peace and Love! Thanks!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Yneffable
#2 Posted : 12/5/2021 2:13:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello
I am blown away by the way you describe the déjà vu experience. Reading you that plunged me back into my own experience, I was there!

Have a good trip, good learning and good wonder! We are lucky to know DMT

Y.