CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice for newbie Options
 
JackBroMan
#1 Posted : 10/17/2021 3:46:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Good day fellow people

I would like to ask this Gigant community to set me on a correct path of smoking dmt and give me an advice
Which vaporizer you may suggest ?
Planning to smoke freebase and cannabis /. WAX In it

Thank you in advance

Peace !
 

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.
 
highwire
#2 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:03:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 18
Joined: 14-Oct-2021
Last visit: 28-Oct-2021
Vapor genie, eclipse vape, dab rig, or lollipop pipe should do the trick.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca
 
Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:13:56 PM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 2039
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 18-May-2022
Location: Rearranging the Void
I find this to be a wonderful tool for a mod setup.

Best of luck

One love
Chop Wood: Carry Water


Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
JackBroMan
#4 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:19:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Voidmatrix wrote:
I find this to be a wonderful tool for a mod setup.

Best of luck

One love



Thank you!

May you give any kind of instructions how does it work ?
It will be appreciated
 
Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:40:05 PM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 2039
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 18-May-2022
Location: Rearranging the Void
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
I find this to be a wonderful tool for a mod setup.

Best of luck

One love



Thank you!

May you give any kind of instructions how does it work ?
It will be appreciated


Certainly!

Load your DMT into the cup.

Set mod between 30 and 40 watts (may need to do a little experimentation to see what temp setting works the best for the mod you're using).

Preheat the dose by holding down the "fire" button between 6 and 10 seconds without inhaling.

Release the button

Then heat again for another 3 to 5 seconds and then begin inhaling.

With this preheat method, one should be able to get roughly all of it in one hit.

Safe travels Smile

When ready to clean, heat the crucible on the mod and then use a qtip and alcohol to rub out any DMT residue.

One love
Chop Wood: Carry Water


Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
JackBroMan
#6 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:02:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Voidmatrix wrote:
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
I find this to be a wonderful tool for a mod setup.

Best of luck

One love



Thank you!

May you give any kind of instructions how does it work ?
It will be appreciated


Certainly!

Load your DMT into the cup.

Set mod between 30 and 40 watts (may need to do a little experimentation to see what temp setting works the best for the mod you're using).

Preheat the dose by holding down the "fire" button between 6 and 10 seconds without inhaling.

Release the button

Then heat again for another 3 to 5 seconds and then begin inhaling.

With this preheat method, one should be able to get roughly all of it in one hit.

Safe travels Smile

When ready to clean, heat the crucible on the mod and then use a qtip and alcohol to rub out any DMT residue.

One love




As far as I understood there are changeable inserts
How do I clean those or how regularly should I change them?

Will not the liquid melt down somewhere and get stuck ?
How much should I put there ?


Additionally this cap is designed to be used for herbs , right ?
 
JackBroMan
#7 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:04:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Btw, any mod suitable for 510 is suitable for this job or do you have anything particular in your mind ?
 
Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:10:55 PM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 2039
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 18-May-2022
Location: Rearranging the Void
I have yet to change my insert, and I clean it after each use. It doesn't have to be taken apart each time for cleaning, but you can take it apart and use alcohol to clean everything.

Never had any liquid come out of the crucible.

I think the most I think I've put in is around 50mg (I was sending someone off on a journey; I rarely put in more than 20mg for myself).

I think it's intended for THC concentrates.

And finally, an Aegis mod should treat you right.

One love
Chop Wood: Carry Water


Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
JackBroMan
#9 Posted : 10/17/2021 11:05:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Voidmatrix wrote:
I have yet to change my insert, and I clean it after each use. It doesn't have to be taken apart each time for cleaning, but you can take it apart and use alcohol to clean everything.

Never had any liquid come out of the crucible.

I think the most I think I've put in is around 50mg (I was sending someone off on a journey; I rarely put in more than 20mg for myself).

I think it's intended for THC concentrates.

And finally, an Aegis mod should treat you right.

One love


Thank you for all the information you gave me
I do appreciate it and when I’ll get everything you listed - will remember the knowledge I earned here
The last question I have - that device you send link to has 2 inserts - one from Titan and the 2nd one from something different
Is there any difference between these inserts ?
 
Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 10/17/2021 11:11:13 PM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 2039
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 18-May-2022
Location: Rearranging the Void
When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love
Chop Wood: Carry Water


Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
JackBroMan
#11 Posted : 12/2/2021 11:08:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Voidmatrix wrote:
When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love

Good evening,
May I ask for a suggestion of a different 510 atomizer because DCv4 does not support dry herbs
Would appreciate an advice what can I buy for a reasonable price which would work with DMT , wax, herbs and hash (;optional )
 
Tegridy
#12 Posted : 12/3/2021 6:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 26
Joined: 21-Aug-2021
Last visit: 13-Feb-2022
Location: Africa
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love

Good evening,
May I ask for a suggestion of a different 510 atomizer because DCv4 does not support dry herbs
Would appreciate an advice what can I buy for a reasonable price which would work with DMT , wax, herbs and hash (;optional )


As far as I am aware there aren't any 510 atomizers the work well with dry-herbs. I have a mighty I used for dry herbs and it works great for that. It's better to get something that is made for concentrates and something that works well for dry-herbs. I am yet to find something that works great on both.
 
Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 12/3/2021 6:47:56 AM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 2039
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 18-May-2022
Location: Rearranging the Void
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love

Good evening,
May I ask for a suggestion of a different 510 atomizer because DCv4 does not support dry herbs
Would appreciate an advice what can I buy for a reasonable price which would work with DMT , wax, herbs and hash (;optional )


That's a good question. Hopefully this list will help you find one.

Smile

One love
Chop Wood: Carry Water


Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
JackBroMan
#14 Posted : 12/3/2021 7:32:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 17-Oct-2021
Last visit: 03-Dec-2021
Location: Nuremberg
Voidmatrix wrote:
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love

Good evening,
May I ask for a suggestion of a different 510 atomizer because DCv4 does not support dry herbs
Would appreciate an advice what can I buy for a reasonable price which would work with DMT , wax, herbs and hash (;optional )


That's a good question. Hopefully this list will help you find one.

Smile

One love


Is any of them suitable for DMT ?
Or DMT will work only with those who work especially with concentrates ?
 
Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 12/3/2021 7:45:01 AM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 2039
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 18-May-2022
Location: Rearranging the Void
I'd imagine that if it works for concentrates it'll work for DMT. Just adjust your setting accordingly for when using concentrates or DMT.

One love

Chop Wood: Carry Water


Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.073 seconds.