We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Psilocybin Potentiation Options

WisdomTooth
#21 Posted : 11/29/2021 1:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cacao & Terpenes(essential oils) & Lemon Tek some ways to boost/potentiate the experience.
Fasting and cleaning the body beforehand, the longer the preparation the better.
There is a reason why shamans have strict diet/lifestyle guidelines upto months beforehand because the purer the mind and body, the greater the experience becomes.
Do a dopamine fast while your at it.
Meditation will too.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#22 Posted : 11/29/2021 2:44:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

We've mentioned mannitol (+citrus to help absorb it intestinally) as a possible potentiator but not done any tests that I'm aware of. I have a bunch in my pantry waiting 😅
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Dirty T
#23 Posted : 11/29/2021 5:37:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Making tea will certainly potentiate the effects. I use tea myself. I also use LSD in conjunction but may at some point in the future try using mescaline in place of LSD to become fully self sufficient. I have 2500 liquid and 250 blotter so I have 11 months cushion between now and then so I may start growing some SP in the meantime. I also need to start growing cannabis as well. (My house is a regular covert entheogen factory/farm lol. With the way I grew up and the life I've had I am doing the absolute least I can do. I'm no longer the drug dealing violent person I was a decade or even 5 years ago. I'm 2.5 years sober and right at 4 years without an act of violence. Psychedelics have helped me on my journey immensely. Life is good today!)

I've tried 'lemontek' and honestly it's disgusting and I don't feel the difference between it and tea. I make tea with a bouillon cube, it tastes so much better that way and reduce it to a shot worth of liquid. My suggestion is if you want more intense effects just up the dose a little, no need to add anything else. I use LSD in conjunction specifically to hit the receptors that psilocybin and DMT miss but if that's the route you take I suggest a test kit. I am very fortunate to have access to clean and pure LSD and MDMA (my wife uses MDMA for her treatments, she is sensitive to tryptamines and has no adverse reactions to X) but in my experience most of the stuff being sold as ecstasy and acid has neither of either in it. Recently my stepdaughter came home acting crazy after spending the night with her cousin, stole her sisters car (she is 15) and my wife made her take a UA. Positive for meth and coke, she had taken an "ecstasy pill" that had no MDMA in it, it was a methamphetamine and cocaine pill. I knew what she had done before she even told me as I used to get a hold of those "smurfs" several years ago.

PREV12