We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Ayahuasca brew tonight, Rue, Chaliponga, Passion flower. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 8/14/2019 2:21:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I’m doing my first brew and journey tonight.

This is my planned recipe.

2.5 g Syrian rue
5g Passion flower
7g Chaliponga

2.5g rue and 5 g Passion flower in coffee grinder to powder.
3x30 min boil, filtered in metal coffee filter and then with funnel and cotton balls before reducing.

7g Chaliponga in coffee grinder to small flakes.
3x30 min boil, filtered in metal coffee filter and then with funnel and cotton balls before reducing.

Mixing the fluids before final reduction.

Any feedback appreciated.

I’ve been preparing mentally and physically, my mindset is calm, focused and very relaxed.

Safe journeys.

/Y

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Yugambeh
#2 Posted : 8/14/2019 8:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My brew is done.

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 8/15/2019 1:29:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am back!

I did not think it was working, then they said to me to go to the toilet as I had refused to puke when I felt nauseous. I went to the toilet and the brew came out smelling the same as when I drank it, I cried of happiness on the toilet and I saw green and yellow, the walls and the room was breathing.

I went back to bed and they comforted me, showed me love, it was pink, yellow and green, 3 women spoke to me and teased me, they said "welcome to our world, you got a sneak peak this time with the low dose, next time we will show ourselves and take you for a real journey if you dare to come back".

This was it! I don't need to look or search anymore, I am complete now!

WanderingCat
#4 Posted : 11/29/2021 2:43:42 AM

The White Haired Cat

How long did the trip last, is 2.5g rue small?

also 7g of chaliponga I heard is a lot to take so was the experience intense?
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."