We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline with family Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 11/25/2021 2:10:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I visited my parents in their town. They are getting old (late 70s) and I had been wanting to spend time with them. The COVID pandemic had kept us apart for a couple years.

We decided to take Mescaline Citrate (from the CIELO TEK). I brought my whitest xtals for them 🙂. My dad and I took 425mg and my mom 325mg around 2pm.

We settled into a conversation on the porch as the energy built. I had no nausea. My dad felt some mild nausea for a few minutes and my mom had nausea for at least an hour.

We talked a lot during the come on. A beautiful heartfelt conversation filled with art and music.

My dad eventually retired to his room. My mom and I went out for a walk. We watched a beautiful sunset and I read her my poetry. I saw her as a goddess on earth that had given me life and explained this to her. It was beautiful. On our way back the mosquitoes came out with a vengeance, and we had to hurry back lol.

At the house my dad emerged and talked to us about the unity of everything being divine and peaceful. He was trying to merge with it, but it would explode and create the male and the female and make us. This vision was very powerful to him. He explained that our separateness comes from being removed from the ultimate unity, but that by separating from it we also create a variety of life. He wishes to one day be back in the divine unity.

I looked at my Mom's art which brought tears to my eyes. We also looked at art by Scott Naismith: it was astonishing when seen with mescaline as the light would shine, water would make waves, and clouds would move. The sheer beauty was breathtaking and soul touching.

We danced to Spanish guitar. My mom brought out a hand woven manilla shawl that is 45 years old and stunning.

After some mangoes and tea we went to bed around 2am.

A couple days later my mom said she had her creative spark back and had not felt so good in a long time. She is looking forward to my next visit which will now need to include a mescaline session 🙂

It was an amazing experience. Thank you cactus, thank you mother nature 🌵💚

Loveall attached the following image(s):
highland_sky_2_5200.jpg (23kb) downloaded 234 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Fridge
#2 Posted : 11/25/2021 3:08:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was beautiful, thank you for sharing Loveall. It sounds like the ultimate family reunion after being separated for such a long time.

I would love to enjoy psychedelics in a family setting, especially with my mom and dad. But they aren't open to this. Have your parents enjoyed psychedelics in the past?
...no need to worry...

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 11/25/2021 3:35:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool post thanks for sharing. Beautiful painting.

My oldest sister went through an LSD phase when younger, she is a K-12 teacher now. I've been wanting for years to turn her on to dmt or even some mushrooms or tabs. But, she does not seem open to the idea at all at this point in her life.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Grey Fox
#4 Posted : 11/25/2021 4:25:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds amazing Loveall! I envy you that your parents are so open and you are able to have an experience like that with them. Beautiful write up. Thanks for sharing this.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Loveall
#5 Posted : 11/25/2021 5:22:01 PM

❤️‍🔥

Thanks guys.

Fridge, my parents where not into psychedelics until a few years ago. I told them how it had positively affected my life, which they could also see for themselves. Showed them some talks on psilocybin by scientists and they decided to try some mushrooms I was growing, resulting in profound and beautiful experiences for them.

Based on what we know about neuroplasticity, it seems like these plants and mushrooms could benefit older folks and keep their minds in good shape longer. I remember reading a study where UDV seniors had 20% better memory scores than the average population.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 11/25/2021 5:53:22 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Beautiful! I'm so pleased that your family was open to sharing that experience with you. Mama and Papa Loveall ftw!. Love
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

JKW
#7 Posted : 11/25/2021 7:23:18 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

So lovely that you can share this with your parents.

jungleheart
#8 Posted : 11/25/2021 8:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love Spanish guitar. Thanks for the mention of the artist, Scott Naismith. Very colorful. Looks like similar color choices to some of the traditional mescaline art I've seen. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. You are a gifted storyteller.

donfoolio
#9 Posted : 11/25/2021 9:25:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was of breathtaking beauty!
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

shroombee
#10 Posted : 11/25/2021 9:31:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall, thanks for sharing your experience with your family. So beautiful and inspiring.

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 11/26/2021 3:08:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

So, sitting at the table with my mom after a delicious and filling Thanksgiving dinner, I broach her with "there's a guy on the Nexus that did mescaline with his mom and dad," to which she replied, "what are you trying to say." I pretty much just told her I want to trip with her. A few minutes go by, and out of nowhere she says something to the effect of, "so, when?" And because time had gone by and other things came up, I didn't know what she was talking about, so then she said, "are we going to trip?"

So, thanks Loveall, you instigating trouble-maker Twisted Evil

Also, your recount of your psychedelic time with your parents was really beautiful and touching to read.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

potnoble
#12 Posted : 11/26/2021 11:25:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am happy for your connection and open mind of your parents.
What a beautiful thing to experience.

Just the thought makes my day Big grin

Have a gud one everybody
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

roninsina
#13 Posted : 11/27/2021 6:46:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m so glad for you Loveall! I had a few opportunities to sit and talk with my mother while I (unbeknownst to her) was tripping on LSD, and she was very receptive to my vibe. Psychs always seem to have a somewhat contagious mental state, but nothing like someone tripping with you. I hope my kids feel the same way about me, that you feel about your parents.

And congratulations Voidmatrix! I wish you all an elucidating journey.Love

"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

cyantific
#14 Posted : 2/3/2022 8:09:09 PM

Journeyman

Loveall wrote:
my parents were not into psychedelics until a few years ago. I told them how it had positively affected my life, which they could also see for themselves. Showed them some talks on psilocybin by scientists and they decided to try some mushrooms I was growing, resulting in profound and beautiful experiences for them.

That's super cool and a special way to build a closer relationship. Do you remember what talks you shared with them?

Tomtegubbe
#15 Posted : 2/3/2022 8:19:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
So, sitting at the table with my mom after a delicious and filling Thanksgiving dinner, I broach her with "there's a guy on the Nexus that did mescaline with his mom and dad," to which she replied, "what are you trying to say." I pretty much just told her I want to trip with her. A few minutes go by, and out of nowhere she says something to the effect of, "so, when?" And because time had gone by and other things came up, I didn't know what she was talking about, so then she said, "are we going to trip?"

So... Did anything come out of it? 😀
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

endlessness
#16 Posted : 2/3/2022 9:08:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome Loveall, great story! Thanks for sharing!

Cheelin
#17 Posted : 2/3/2022 10:07:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great & beautiful story, thanks for sharing. You will always cherish sharing this experience with them, sounds like they will, too.

If it were mine, I’d also feel a little bit of pride, knowing the “homegrown” nature of the source material.

Savor the loving emotions, something the world needs more of.

Time is fleeting, these memories will get you through what life throws your way.

Loveall
#18 Posted : 2/4/2022 2:29:47 AM

❤️‍🔥

cyantific wrote:
That's super cool and a special way to build a closer relationship. Do you remember what talks you shared with them?

Yes 🙏♥️

Cheelin
#19 Posted : 2/4/2022 3:16:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
cyantific wrote:

Yes 🙏♥️

That’s great.

Michael Pollan’s books also provide some good ‘mainstream-friendly’ perspectives.