We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wearing smart watch...while tripping? Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 11/22/2021 8:32:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if there are any benifit to wearing a ..[smart watch].. that monitors blood presure and heart rate while tripping?

Or would the spike in blood pressure reading just cause un nessasery worry ..and freak one out during trip?Big grin

it would be interesting to monitor the difference in blood pressure with straight dmt verses dmt with rue?

This may be wrong... but i feel ones blood pressure during trip might be lower with spice and rue combo?/

Im seeing this.. [lower blood presure].. as a posibility concidering how relaxed and calm one can feel vaping dmt after taking some rue....

they have some moderatly priced smart watches ..that can be easily had to use during a trip..

[but of corse some are more acurate than others]

as it is now .. for many years . most people trip on spice blind totaly unaware of these vitals?

whould be interesting if some one ..[had a smart watch]..could do the test while on spice and note how high the BP gets? and for how long ?..till it drops along with heart rate...

or better yet a sitter or friend could monitor the readings for the tripper...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 11/22/2021 11:11:34 PM

My Personalized Tag

An interesting experiment. I think the heart rate is lower with the combo too, and lower still with teas. But not much different at the peak I think... or maybe I just stop paying attention.

I can't see the watch causing hyperdimensional panic if you already know what to expect. As for benefits.. I mean, why? You already feel that your heart is about to jump out of your chest Laughing I couldn't see myself needing my exact bpm and blood pressure while I'm blasting off.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

starway7
#3 Posted : 11/22/2021 11:55:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
An interesting experiment. I think the heart rate is lower with the combo too, and lower still with teas. But not much different at the peak I think... or maybe I just stop paying attention.

I can't see the watch causing hyperdimensional panic if you already know what to expect. As for benefits.. I mean, why? You already feel that your heart is about to jump out of your chest Laughing I couldn't see myself needing my exact bpm and blood pressure while I'm blasting off.

I ride my mountain bike .EVERY DAY... rain.. snow or ..shine].. atleast for an hour or more keeping my weight down ..watch what i eat...try to stay in some sort of decient shape..

Im shure when i ride my bike out to the lake and back... atleast 5 miles every day... im pushing my heart rate and blood pressure quite high..at times .. and it always comes down...

I guess being able to monitor my vitals during a strong trip can teach me things about my bodys response to dmt.....

while tripping it may be best to have someone else monitor it for you but of corse if you have a watch that saves the data.. .. you can check it after you come down..

It would be a bummer to watch your blood pressure show zero while trippingTwisted Evil

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/23/2021 3:17:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

How about just logging the data and checking the graphs afterwards? Unless you want to attempt some kind of bio-feedback experiments that should suffice.

You might find it difficult to decipher the alien hieroglyphs in the midst of a more intense experience anyhow!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PedroSanchez
#5 Posted : 11/26/2021 6:53:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i wouldn't wear a smart watch if it was the only piece of clothing i had available. you can get blood pressure and heart rate monitors much cheaper than a smart watch anyway.

that said, i have to agree with downwardsfromzero and suggest logging the data to be reviewed later. if you can read the data at the time i do think it could cause unnecessary panic sometimes.

what are you trying to gain from this experiment? of course, the data is useful for everybody, but if you are concerned about your blood pressure and heart rate while tripping then i would say you will probably cause more problems than good.