We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic nobelprize. Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 11/19/2021 3:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had an idea that i think would realy fit our profile:
An annual DMT-nexus award for the best/most interesting scientific study on psychedelic substances.

If the guy who invented dynamite can create a prize for literature, science, and peace, then so can we.

Nexians would be able to submit any study or paper they think would deserve a "psychedelic nobelprize". And we all could vote on it.

I don't think a monetary dimension would be needed. Just the creation of the appropriate pomp and circumstance. Like confetti or shiny object of some kind.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/19/2021 7:21:44 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I like the idea. It could have subcategories too.

The parallel with the Nobel prizes seems appropriate. LSD was, after all, once likened to "an A-bomb for the soul" Laughing

Maybe the prizes could be like a trophy (I'm thinking along the lines of oscar statuettes) but in NFT form? Bill....?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli