We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sabilla Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 2/2/2010 7:02:01 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Swim is expecting some 'Sabilla' which is apparantly just the tips of new growth from a larger mother plant and supposed to quite, ummm, special. The mother plant being specifically San Pedro.

Anyone familiar with this term?

Thanks,

Espiridion

P.S. It will be in powdered, incense, form...
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Shadowman-x
#2 Posted : 2/2/2010 8:36:41 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

I'm quite curious about this aswell..might test run it for ya.Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

soxy bastard
#3 Posted : 2/2/2010 11:15:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a nick name for a potent clone. If memory serves it is VERY strong @ 25g of powder. There are beginning to be some very good clones of SP circulating that make the PC variety look as weak as it truly is.
Good find and enjoy
SB

۩
#4 Posted : 2/2/2010 11:52:40 PM

There are literally thousands of aloe vera plants where I live with their red blossoms protruding into the air. Are you guys trying to tell me there are magic in the tips...?

Shadowman-x
#5 Posted : 2/3/2010 12:00:18 AM

x-namwodahs

۩ wrote:
There are literally thousands of aloe vera plants where I live with their red blossoms protruding into the air. Are you guys trying to tell me there are magic in the tips...?

It is a fact that the new growth of mature cactus is absolutely the best part of the cactus to use for ceremonial incense. This San Pedro cactus powder is guaranteed to have a much stronger smell than anything currently available in the USA. Because of this, much less San Pedro cactus is required to achieve a retuning of ones environment to the desired vibratory frequency. This limited supply of sabilla powder was special ordered for Celestial Source customers, by request. It was then turned to 'aloe vera' and dried, packaged, and shipped promptly to us via EMS. Again, this cannot be emphasized enough- Please be aware that this San Pedro cactus powder is likely to be more powerful than anything previously encountered. The smoke from this cactus powder is thick and permeating, please burn only outdoors or in a well ventilated area.

it is just a strange terminoligy thing.

antichode
#6 Posted : 2/3/2010 3:17:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I heard that there was a plant you can buy which actually contained ten thousand spirits of a shaman and that this particular plant is stronger than anything else ever encountered. One whiff and it will take your shoes clean off your feet... just like that!

Its very special tho, so naturally... we packageed it up into a powder and sold it as is.... so everyone can taste the thousand shaman cactus and experience the vibrating shoes off effect. Its very special, order yours today

Shadowman-x
#7 Posted : 2/3/2010 5:07:50 AM

x-namwodahs

antichode wrote:
I heard that there was a plant you can buy which actually contained ten thousand spirits of a shaman and that this particular plant is stronger than anything else ever encountered. One whiff and it will take your shoes clean off your feet... just like that!

Its very special tho, so naturally... we packageed it up into a powder and sold it as is.... so everyone can taste the thousand shaman cactus and experience the vibrating shoes off effect. Its very special, order yours today

I was only showing him where it said "aloe vera". I was not advertising if that is what you think I was doing.
Smile

antichode
#8 Posted : 2/3/2010 7:28:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, it was a knee jerk reaction..... You should all grow your own Pedro or buy real plants from trading sites and botanists.... Put them in the ground and learn how to care for them. Not only will this teach you patience and humility, it will also provide you with an abundant source of fun and perspective.

This trading in prepared cactus will come to no good end.