We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
first baby pics of the season Options

null24
#21 Posted : 10/28/2021 2:08:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

More pins today. These are right outside the bathrooms at a very poplular (and well-hunted) park where I haven't seen anything for 8 years. I am hoping the efforts of people to get these things to become more prolific over the last several years are paying off. These are actually in a spot where I poured a gallon of black spore water 4 years ago, which I seriously doubt resulted in this. Still cool tho. They prolly won't make it to maturity and with the location- people often relieve themselves AROUND the bathrooms in this park for various reasons- I will prolly just leave them alone. I learned my lesson last year with the case of ghiardia from eating poop-shrooms (from an organic garden, not human waste, but still)
null24 attached the following image(s):
20211027_093652[1].jpg (953kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#22 Posted : 11/7/2021 5:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Man it has been a rather sparse season for me. I have been a little busy and haven't been able to devote as much time to recon and finding new spots, but what I am finding other than a few big fruits have been really slow growing and very small at mature stage. I was watching two gigantic patches for 3 each each and they never got bigger than dime-size caps and spindly long stems. Places that normally fruit have not yet. I have a theory that large agaricus flushes early in the season indicate poor conditions for cyans. I think our 117F heat wave did something to the myc during the summer and it just didn't have time to develop. I also havent had acess to a vehicle and am living out in the boonies so havent even checked a couple spots where I collected large amounts last year. Another factor is that last year the park maintenance was at a minimal level, and this year lots of new, deep chips were recently spread and they are doing a lot of herbicide sparaying... Dammit.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

PREV12