We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally! A breakthrough! Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 4/18/2008 10:51:51 PM

mods

Ok so my heart was racing like never before. BUt i proceeded to take a huge rip, i ended up taking one big rip & two small rips.

It hit me in seconds, i was there, i remember the sound, i was terrified. It really is like being shot outta a cannon!
The entities knew i was scared they told me not to be! They comforted me & made me smile/feel very euporic! They were made up of light, almost like a bunch of diff colored glow sticks swirling making up their image.

It all happened so quick! i was there with them, & then before i knew it i was coming back, ( didnt want to be back!!! i hate it here compared to their.. it was more real than anything i have ever experioenced.

I said to myself, "this is the way"!!! its like god, or something of a higher power!
I cannot even begin to remember much, or describe it.
It was very quick! I want to try combining a MAOI with it so it will last longer.

The only negative part was all me, i was scared. The experience was intense but bearable.
Hard to explain, wasnt like a trip at all.

I felt lijke crying after, i just couldnt belive what had happened.

Back in my body, i hate it here, fuck. BUt shitt im still tripping, i feel like im dying kinda from what just happened, like my body doesnt want to live anymore...

There are these precise geometrical patterns on the way like ive never seen on any trip before, this wasnt even like a trip, its just so real!

So all in all i was there for about 10 minutes, and another 10 with visuals, and now 20 minutes later im starting to forget alot, and feel completly back to baseline.

I wish i could give this experience to everyone!
Ill never forget it.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 4/19/2008 12:45:35 AM

The Great Namah

Welcome

It is an amazing thing. The anxiety before does diminish, but it takes quite a few breakthroughs (I still have a pounding heart right before I go).

It really isn't a trip and I don't like calling my journeys "trips" either. It is an amazing experience and one of my greatest joys is being there when someone else breaks though for the first time.

Again, welcome to the knowledge that is The Spice.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 4/19/2008 1:11:02 AM

mods

acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome

It is an amazing thing. The anxiety before does diminish, but it takes quite a few breakthroughs (I still have a pounding heart right before I go).

It really isn't a trip and I don't like calling my journeys "trips" either. It is an amazing experience and one of my greatest joys is being there when someone else breaks though for the first time.

Again, welcome to the knowledge that is The Spice.

Thanks man! it truly is a gift. Next time ill be more ready, but yea after u take that second or third hit(whichever does it) it happens so quick, that there really is no reason to be scared. I will admit that after the first toke things do get weird, but after that its all good.

How many breakthroughs have u had total?

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 4/19/2008 3:05:11 AM

The Great Namah

Well I can't say that an experience has not left me heavily shaken....but usually if you keep your dosage <60mgs (for me at least) the experience is a wonderful one.

Enjoy the sacrament!

I've broken through at least 60 times...at least. And for the most part, each and every breakthough is unique. Sure sometimes there are some similarities, but I have never had the same experience twice.

For a while I was having a problem getting any effects, but it was my smoking technique. I was using a glass bulb vaporizer and a torch lighter. Apparently I was getting the bulb WAY to hot and destroying the spice. I've switched to leaf bed method (blue lotus is great for this) and have not had a problem since.

Just came back from 70mg journey and it was terrifying. I had some issues letting go of the ego and (dear god!) reactively opened my eyes. My arms had purple eyes staring at me....everything was spinning and had a purplish hue. Eyes were everywhere... I could see through everything but not, hard to explain.

Still a bit shaken from it, nevertheless it was an amazing experience. They all are, to be honest, even the ones that seem a little "mundane" (respectively of course).
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

modsquad09
#5 Posted : 4/19/2008 7:08:18 PM

mods

acolon_5 wrote:
Well I can't say that an experience has not left me heavily shaken....but usually if you keep your dosage <60mgs (for me at least) the experience is a wonderful one.
Enjoy the sacrament!
I've broken through at least 60 times...at least. And for the most part, each and every breakthough is unique. Sure sometimes there are some similarities, but I have never had the same experience twice.
For a while I was having a problem getting any effects, but it was my smoking technique. I was using a glass bulb vaporizer and a torch lighter. Apparently I was getting the bulb WAY to hot and destroying the spice. I've switched to leaf bed method (blue lotus is great for this) and have not had a problem since.

Just came back from 70mg journey and it was terrifying. I had some issues letting go of the ego and (dear god!) reactively opened my eyes. My arms had purple eyes staring at me....everything was spinning and had a purplish hue. Eyes were everywhere... I could see through everything but not, hard to explain.

Still a bit shaken from it, nevertheless it was an amazing experience. They all are, to be honest, even the ones that seem a little "mundane" (respectively of course).

Thanks man! Thats crazy about those purple eyes, i can just picture it.. hahah or can I!!? haha

damm 60 times! in how long of a period? did u notice any long term negative effects?

Yeah you really have to barly heat it, or you waste alot!!!
Good luck too you my friend!

modsquad09
#6 Posted : 4/19/2008 7:08:36 PM

mods

I now remember the take off, its was so quick i cant believe i forgot, a bunch of swirls, and visuals, not shure what, but they were breath takingly amazing. so unreal the craziest stuff coming at me.
I remember laughter, and just sheer alieness, magical elf play.

I was then shot, a second like a blast and i was with the "beings" Then just as that blast cannon came, it went..
I remember the magical dome before i met them, its was filled with magic & glitter & joy.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 4/20/2008 10:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes .. more of a 'launch' than a 'trip' ..> !~ Launch into the AlThatIs

So loosen all moorings, ditch the anchors, and just drift into it - imagining anything that will not induce fear - a smiling Buddha, nature, your most love being, or anything to explain what your own portal to the totality of Being 'looks' like - it is a thing you were born with; a hyperspace bellybutton ... know it's all love once you get there ... where we all came from.

Rue seed extract for MAOIs is very useful - with 3.5 g seed-extact, the doseage of dmt required goes down and the whole journey lasts 40 - 60 min, instead of 22 minutes to baseline.

Can anyone else corroborate the reports from Gracie and Zarkov that say when smoking dmt the trance-out in Hyperspace, even when on MAOI, lasts a max of 9 minutes...? Without MAOIs it's 2 - 5 minutes before you 'leave', and apparently it won't last longer than 9 min, ever, when on MAOIs...

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 4/21/2008 4:29:17 PM

The Great Namah

modsquad09 wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:
Enjoy the sacrament!

Thanks man! Thats crazy about those purple eyes, i can just picture it.. hahah or can I!!? haha

damm 60 times! in how long of a period? did u notice any long term negative effects?

60 times in about a year. It's probably more than that. I usually do it once or twice a week...sometimes less, sometimes a bit more. A bunch of sub-breakthrough experiences as well of course, and then there was the two months where I just couldn't get much of anything.

I really haven't noticed any long term effects other than the way I view the world. I believe that I have been effected quite positivly.
The Spice extends life

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 4/21/2008 4:34:51 PM

The Great Namah

El Ka Bong wrote:
Can anyone else corroborate the reports from Gracie and Zarkov that say when smoking dmt the trance-out in Hyperspace, even when on MAOI, lasts a max of 9 minutes...? Without MAOIs it's 2 - 5 minutes before you 'leave', and apparently it won't last longer than 9 min, ever, when on MAOIs...

I can't as that is not my experience with rue or caapi. 20-30 minutes of full immersion + another hour afterglow sounds more accurate.
The Spice extends life

DVSnz
#10 Posted : 4/21/2008 4:57:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Im up to around 30 times now, still no breakthrough. but definitely had some interesting experiences. I always get really intense visuals no matter if eyes are open or closed( sometimes I cant tell if they are open or closed ). Recently it has felt like the DMT is really trying to communicate with me tho so I feel like im making progress. I may try some MAOI's and see if they help. My friends have had no trouble with breakthroughs so I dunno.

modsquad09
#11 Posted : 4/22/2008 5:09:07 PM

mods

acolon_5 wrote:
modsquad09 wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:
Enjoy the sacrament!

60 times in about a year. It's probably more than that. I usually do it once or twice a week...sometimes less, sometimes a bit more. A bunch of sub-breakthrough experiences as well of course, and then there was the two months where I just couldn't get much of anything.

I really haven't noticed any long term effects other than the way I view the world. I believe that I have been effected quite positivly.

Thats amazing!! ive been using this freqwently too, ive also had very posotive effects, unlike when using lsd or shrooms this much. My mind is just clearer, and i feel great!

modsquad09
#12 Posted : 4/22/2008 5:11:20 PM

mods

DVSnz wrote:
Im up to around 30 times now, still no breakthrough. but definitely had some interesting experiences. I always get really intense visuals no matter if eyes are open or closed( sometimes I cant tell if they are open or closed ). Recently it has felt like the DMT is really trying to communicate with me tho so I feel like im making progress. I may try some MAOI's and see if they help. My friends have had no trouble with breakthroughs so I dunno.

I had the same feeling on low doses as well. YOU GOTT TO BREAKTHROUGH!!! man its amazing!
Work on your smoking teqniqe, you dont want to heat it up to much, u want to vaporize it slowly, NO WASTING!!!
& be shure to load up 60mg!!! and take at least 2 BIG RIPPS & HOLD THEM!!!
I talk one small rip, then two huge rips, and that works for me...

modsquad09
#13 Posted : 4/22/2008 5:13:17 PM

mods

acolon_5 wrote:
El Ka Bong wrote:

I can't as that is not my experience with rue or caapi. 20-30 minutes of full immersion + another hour afterglow sounds more accurate.

I def. am going to buy some caapi and make this next breakthrough longer, sicker, and more guided with mother auya!
I wonder if lsd would be better or worse? or if it would even act as a maoi...

adrian89987
#14 Posted : 4/22/2008 5:38:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT with longer lasting psychedelics is highly recommended

acolon_5
#15 Posted : 4/23/2008 2:46:41 PM

The Great Namah

modsquad09 wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:
El Ka Bong wrote:

I def. am going to buy some caapi and make this next breakthrough longer, sicker, and more guided with mother auya!
I wonder if lsd would be better or worse? or if it would even act as a maoi...

Caapi is a great spirit to work with. Great for depression and great for healing. It actually repairs the seritonin receptors (unlike SSRI's that acutally damage them, making them shrink. It is similar to what happens to an opiate addicts mu opiod receptors)

PM me if you would like some high quality caapi vendors. I have gone through a lot of bunk caapi before finding some good quality stuff (20 grams full mao inhibition, 40 grams-visionary just by itself)
The Spice extends life

modsquad09
#16 Posted : 4/23/2008 9:23:43 PM

mods

nice that sounds like itll do the trick, ive heard caapii is a really good teacher/healer..
thanks man!