We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
VOOPOO drag2 platinum Options

Th3_tRuTh
#1 Posted : 10/27/2021 1:03:31 PM

YΕ«gen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Nice work! I love e mesh innovations. You mind if I ask what polymorph your spice is? Fluffy white? Waxy yellow? I have noticed inconsistencies when using the yellow stuff so I have been focusing on better extraction technique and getting that white white so I know it will work the best.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway7
#2 Posted : 10/27/2021 1:34:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
Nice work! I love e mesh innovations. You mind if I ask what polymorph your spice is? Fluffy white? Waxy yellow? I have noticed inconsistencies when using the yellow stuff so I have been focusing on better extraction technique and getting that white white so I know it will work the best.

what spice ive tryed so far is from mimosa...a ..dry powdery yellow spice... i got from the.....
..last acidic water pull..

Most of my [MH] freeze percipitated as a ...[white....spice],.. even though the napatha was a light yellow...

finding the correct temp on your mod makes a big difference in ..vaping experiance...

anyone who wants to know how i built my...[direct E mesh].. mini water pipe just drop down below this thread to... [OTHER] .. thread... and find ...[my E mesh water pipe] thread..

https://youtu.be/aDm4L7gjYNs