We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Residue left over on equipment? Options

jakarta_method
#1 Posted : 10/22/2021 2:00:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right subforum but I'm a newb and it does fall under testing, I guess.

Let's say hypothetically someone was experimenting with a basic tek. This someone doesn't live in a very enlightened area and was reported to the authorities, who took everything away to analyze. What are the chances they may discover traces?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 10/22/2021 4:11:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

While many items are not criminal to have according to the law individually, having certain combinations of items can be indicative of an illegal process. In this case, unlawful production of a schedule I drug.

Reaching out to a lawyer may prove prudent...

I am so sorry. Your neighbors or whoever reported you sucks...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Dirty T
#3 Posted : 10/23/2021 8:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unless you extracted with something more 'broad spectrum' like Xylene to exhaustion the chances that they might find residual DMT is right around 100% especially if there was still Naphtha in the jars. After I'm done with Naptha where it's putting out pretty much nothing I can get another tray full of Crystals with Xylene so DMT is still in there but for whatever reason some of it is slightly more polar than the rest and the Xylene gets what the Naphtha doesn't. Sorry to hear about your misfortune but at the same time it perplexed me how you can get caught doing something like this by someone outside of your home UNLESS someone you live with caught you. How did any of this even come about?

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 10/25/2021 2:30:36 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Someone gotta say it again:

Don't talk to the police. Get a lawyer. Ensure that your lawyer agrees that you should not say anything; if not - get a different lawyer.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Kitisha
#5 Posted : 10/25/2021 12:28:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i really hope this is a hypothetical question

Fridge
#6 Posted : 10/25/2021 12:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kitisha wrote:
i really hope this is a hypothetical question

I really hope so too, but the question is a bit too specific to be hypothetical. I hope everything will turn out well for jakarta_method. What a sad world we live in to be worried about such things in the first place.
...no need to worry...

ShamanisticVibes
#7 Posted : 10/25/2021 12:45:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is rather unfortunate, and I do believe that if they already have the jars and spent naptha that you may be in a bit of a quandary. One thing that I can say that, if you have not already, if I were you I would wipe my computer history and log out of the nexus. If they are looking for extra evidence to prove your intent they can and will take your computer and check your history. I hope that everything works out for you man.
May we continue to be blessed

jakarta_method
#8 Posted : 10/25/2021 2:18:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
Unless you extracted with something more 'broad spectrum' like Xylene to exhaustion the chances that they might find residual DMT is right around 100% especially if there was still Naphtha in the jars. After I'm done with Naptha where it's putting out pretty much nothing I can get another tray full of Crystals with Xylene so DMT is still in there but for whatever reason some of it is slightly more polar than the rest and the Xylene gets what the Naphtha doesn't. Sorry to hear about your misfortune but at the same time it perplexed me how you can get caught doing something like this by someone outside of your home UNLESS someone you live with caught you. How did any of this even come about?

Thanks for reply! Someone smell a joint which led police to the apartment (don't wanna talk specifics but they can do that here).

There's no spent leftover naphtha but perhaps they can find something on the stains, although jars have been washed Crying or very sad

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 10/25/2021 5:57:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

jakarta_method wrote:
the authorities, who took everything away to analyze
It really depends on what the "everything" is. If it was an assortment of materials used for extraction, all neatly stored together in one box for example, it starts to look a lot more suspicious.

But a bunch of jam jars and a bag of bark? Meh.

Either way, my previous post still applies.

Outside of this, keep your worrying and ruminations to a minimum. Focus on a positive outcome - ideally, the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence - then cast that entirely from your mind as well.

Get a job that is of service to the community somehow. Be the best that you can be and think of all those who will vouch for your upstanding character. If one of those happens to be your employer, then all the better.

This will make you stronger - good luck!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#10 Posted : 10/26/2021 1:01:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont believe talking about extractions online is illeagle at all....

in first place anything done in an apartment is risky because of the chance some elses nose can pick it up...!

So whats on your hard drive isnt actually illeagle...but the powers that be... may try to use the information to show possible intent to manufacture/?

But your on line search history is totally leagle...

one should always use ..private mode.. on line for personal intrests..

What they need is ...[solid evedence]... along with other info to make a case...

If they only find enough evedence to put on the tip of a [match head !!]... just how far will they take something like that??Thumbs down

You could have bought the pots and jars already dirty in a second hand store..or found them in a trash can!

They might have been in your apartment in a cabnet from past tenants already when you moved in..

As far as bark goes...bark is bark...it can be bought at stores in bags.. in the form of wood chips for smoking food on a grill or wood chips for a hamster or rabbit cage,,,
many many trees have bark that contains.. trace spice elements..so does green grass!

They also sell bark chips to put in flower beds and drive ways....!

If you feel you have done nothing wrong.. stoubrnly!! maintain your inocence!

and if they [say they found a ton..dont buy it..

Dont lay down for the beast.. ... Stand tall and .maintain your inocence!Thumbs up

If DMT is illeagle..then everyone on planet earth is guilty!.. because its naturally in all of us !

and when they finaly leave you alone...[because of lack of evedence]..consider this a valuable lesson learned!

Dirty T
#11 Posted : 10/26/2021 2:33:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If we are talking empty jars and stuff with no soup or Naphtha you're probably fine. Depending where you are they may not even know what they're looking at. I know where I'm at the DEA defines Psilocybin as "an extract created from a Mexican mushroom trafficked by ruthless drug cartels". DMT doesn't even exist here according to the DEA. We also have legal weed and I just put mine in a jar that says "CBD", if any official wants access to anything I have they will need to produce a warrant.

jakarta_method
#12 Posted : 10/26/2021 5:20:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for your replies!! Feeling a little better now, hopefully it will all work out so long as there's no incriminating statements or interesting browsing Big grin After this is over it might be a good idea to move somewhere less strict.