We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
new test .. Options

Loveall
#21 Posted : 10/23/2021 1:32:12 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I agree with VOid. I get pure white crystals from ACRB doing straight to base. If you get good bark your final product should be A+.

This is interesting.Whcih specific STB process are you using? Do you do warm naphtha pulls? What is your yield? Thanks.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#22 Posted : 10/23/2021 1:51:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Loveall wrote:
Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I agree with VOid. I get pure white crystals from ACRB doing straight to base. If you get good bark your final product should be A+.

This is interesting.Whcih specific STB process are you using? Do you do warm naphtha pulls? What is your yield? Thanks.

Hey bud.

Cyb Max Ion (so, not STB).

Yes on the hot naphtha.

Can't remember yields too well, as the last time I worked with ACRB has been a couple years (?), but my yields were unremarkable. It was a result of my being new to extracting as well as the bark being old and poorly stored before it entered my hands.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Loveall
#23 Posted : 10/23/2021 3:22:39 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Loveall wrote:
Seeingisbelieving wrote:

Hey bud.

Cyb Max Ion (so, not STB).

Yes on the hot naphtha.

Can't remember yields too well, as the last time I worked with ACRB has been a couple years (?), but my yields were unremarkable. It was a result of my being new to extracting as well as the bark being old and poorly stored before it entered my hands.

One love

That makes more sense.

I think the long warm acid treatment may be important. It may break down aggregated ACRB DMT so it presents more crystalline instead of as goo.

I could be wrong, just a theory.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Tony6Strings
#24 Posted : 10/23/2021 2:42:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread was originally about rue paste.

Regarding spice from acacia confusa, getting crystal vs getting goo or wax, check out this thread...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=96736

I made all the spice in this thread from two different batches of bark from the same vendor. Using the same extraction method every time. There is everything from snow white crystal to green goo to red wax, amber wax, I have stuff now that is salmon colored. I love it all.

I will never forget the time I smoalked a large unweighed blob of amber red acacia goo from xylene evap, and briefly becoming two dimensional... Like I was a drawing on a piece of paper. It was terrifying and crazy!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

starway7
#25 Posted : 10/24/2021 2:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That happened to me once in past..

I vaped an un weighed amount of spice and ..[faster than you can blink an eye]...it hit me hard and fast!

I was totally taken by surprise at the speed of the come up...it was like sudenly shifting your car into reverse as your moving forward down the road! that violently fast!

It was Like .. the devil grabbing you by the coller .. and saying ...[Ive got you now!] Twisted Evil

starway7
#26 Posted : 10/26/2021 1:41:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
The alcohol extracted rue paste [pellets] after three days drying..easier to handel then rolled into pellets... then after put into cold refrigerator ..pellets loose almost all stickyness and become harder and much easier to handel.

After refigeration... the pellets can be placed on scale are very easy to weigh and dose..

[on line quote ].[rue only]...One person had an out-of-body experience after taking an .
....[alcohol extracted Syrian rue concentrate]... in capsules. Characterizing the general experience with the plant as “waking dreaming” and “a sense of flight to distant places”

he writes:I was floating in a disembodied realm of turquoise passageways and fog. […] It was neither heaven nor hell, but a sort of purgatory of lost souls. I imagined I might meet up with someone who had arrived there by a similar route. I listened to beings who inhabited this realm explain things to me with absolute authority. I felt there was much I understood on one level, but I couldn’t retain it on a conscious level. Nevertheless the sense of something gained, something deeply therapeutic, stayed with me. Periodically events in the room triggered vivid images.

AnonymousJune 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Syrian rue and mimosa hostilis introduced me to a whole different dimension of consciousness. These plants have the potential to unlock untapped areas of the human mind. Not to be use recklessly but with much respect, often the depths of knowledge and wisdom walk a fine line with death and madness.

will be trying new test with rue paste using... Eccentric coated capsuls...soon..

beetle juice waiting room scene....

https://youtu.be/mddeohdTtFQ

PREV12