We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

Lycaon42
#1 Posted : 10/21/2021 10:00:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there Travelers! I wanted to introduce myself here. I have been on the nexus for a few years, however this is the first time I’ve tried registering during an opening. I’m finally in! SWIM has produced LSA, Mescaline, and DMT. I am a big fan and follower of the shulgins and their works. I am fully committed to researching and expanding the psychedelic experience and community. I have had many spiritual and enlightening experiences I’m excited to share with all of you!Very happy

-Lycaon42-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 10/21/2021 10:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome aboard!

Tell us a little more about yourself: of what you have produced, what gets your attention the most and why? How do you like going about interacting with these entheogens? What is one of your most important intentions and goals in your use?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽