We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sanista - An introduction Options

Sanista
#1 Posted : 10/20/2021 4:44:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I'm very pleased to be a part of this community after reading it for many years. Whenever I've required information on DMT, or occasionally other substances, I've found the wealth of knowledge contained within this place to be most useful and I'm grateful to the people who have provided it over the years.

I joined yesterday in order to seek advice on my recent experience, which I posted in the other forum, however I thought it may be prudent to also complement it with a small introduction.

As stated in the other post, I'm late 20s, male, and I have been using psychedelics for around a decade. The breadth of my experience is with LSD, however I've dabbled in other psychedelic substances, such as mushrooms, 2C-B, some NBOMes (never again!), and obviously DMT. My experience with DMT was fairly limited - before the post I made yesterday - and I'm hoping to change that.

I originally got into psychedelics in my teenage years, just for fun, but I soon realised that they are a tool that can be used for much more than simple enjoyment. I credit a lot of my personal development to psychedelics - in particular my calm and relatively unflappable demeanour which comes in useful often in my daily life and work.

I have also struggled with anxiety and depression (thankfully, long in the past now) which subsided around the time I started using psychedelics seriously to aid meditation. Was it a coincidence? Impossible to know. I do know that if I go for some months without taking psychedelics, as I sometimes do, that I notice a slight dip in my mood. Completely anecdotal and unscientific evidence, but it makes sense to me and speaks to the promise of psychedelics in treating depression and anxiety, at least in my own personal experience (which may not apply to anyone else).

I know already that I am at home here with these views, which is most refreshing, as I do not associate with many people in 'meatspace' who are familiar with psychedelics.

I look forward to getting to know some more of the personalities within this forum and hope that I can contribute whenever I have the time to do so - not necessarily regularly - but as often as I can or need to.

Cheers x

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 10/20/2021 6:47:06 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hello Sanista!

Welcome, thanks for the intro, and your write up about your experience.

I too got into psyches in my teenage years, to find for myself that these were beneficial substances. And I would say that the anecdotal evidence that psychedelics can help with depression is starting to pile up. I will swear by them, as would my wife. And I’m sure there’s a few more here As well.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Syragote
#3 Posted : 10/20/2021 8:47:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 10/21/2021 11:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Oh well, hi again! Big grin

There are so many of us here (myself included) that have found the beauty of mental health benefits brought about with psychedelic use and intention setting. I am glad you have too.

And welcome Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

highwire
#5 Posted : 10/23/2021 2:46:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Most of my personal growth is also due to psychedelics, along with a whole lot of luck and love.

Happy you're here and that you're looking for advice on your challenging experiences. I'll take the time to review your other thread soon, and provide some feedback.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca