We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro - Hi! Options

s_watts
#1 Posted : 10/17/2021 2:17:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all earthly people.

Found psychedelics a few years ago and my life course is now a 100x better. From microdosing (LSD & shrooms) and full trips I have become a new person for the better.

There is nothing I enjoy more than sharing these experiences with anyone slightly interested.

Big believer that if I grew up in someone else's shoes, you have no idea if you would turn out any better. For that reason I cannot judge others.

Came to the forum seeking help with DMT carts and breakthrough experiences. Hope to meet more like minded people.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kitisha
#2 Posted : 10/19/2021 10:01:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi dude, welcome!

Im more than slightly interested to hear your experiences. Do you have something you could categorize as your best trip? Smile

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/20/2021 12:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

s_watts wrote:
Hello all earthly people.

Found psychedelics a few years ago and my life course is now a 100x better. From microdosing (LSD & shrooms) and full trips I have become a new person for the better.

There is nothing I enjoy more than sharing these experiences with anyone slightly interested.

Big believer that if I grew up in someone else's shoes, you have no idea if you would turn out any better. For that reason I cannot judge others.

Came to the forum seeking help with DMT carts and breakthrough experiences. Hope to meet more like minded people.

Greetings! Welcome to the show!

As one who practices guide-work, I love hearing about the dynamic and complete shifts that psychedelics can promote. Between LSD and mushrooms, which do you prefer and why?

Are you deadset on using vape carts? I may have some "better" alternatives for you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

s_watts
#4 Posted : 10/20/2021 1:18:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

As one who practices guide-work, I love hearing about the dynamic and complete shifts that psychedelics can promote. Between LSD and mushrooms, which do you prefer and why?

Are you deadset on using vape carts? I may have some "better" alternatives for you.

One love

Prefer LSD as I believe it fits my personality better. I have just had more profound trips that left me with more permanent change. I believe with LSD you become very concerned with your own story / development where shrooms is much more likely to connect you with your surrounds. In high doses I think both connect you to others. For microdosing, prefer lsd as I dont have the amplified emotional up's and downs as much.. as well as it lasts longer.

I have done freebase dmt. Would like to make use of this cart and have something discreet I can take places / use spontaneously. Would also like something that is less certain if I get caught with it.

s_watts
#5 Posted : 10/20/2021 1:22:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Kitisha wrote:
Hi dude, welcome!

Im more than slightly interested to hear your experiences. Do you have something you could categorize as your best trip? Smile

Best DMT trip. Last day in apartment before moving to a new state. I took dmt in my empty room on mattress on the floor. My body flailed around (didnt quite breakthrough) around quite a bit. Thought I was going to die from love and happiness radiating from my chest. Short lived but amazing.

Best LSD trip - well... you ever had sex while peaking on LSD?

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 10/20/2021 2:03:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

s_watts wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Prefer LSD as I believe it fits my personality better. I have just had more profound trips that left me with more permanent change. I believe with LSD you become very concerned with your own story / development where shrooms is much more likely to connect you with your surrounds. In high doses I think both connect you to others. For microdosing, prefer lsd as I dont have the amplified emotional up's and downs as much.. as well as it lasts longer.

I have done freebase dmt. Would like to make use of this cart and have something discreet I can take places / use spontaneously. Would also like something that is less certain if I get caught with it.

That's awesome. I like the way you stated "fits your personality better." We're all different and for me, DMT then mushrooms fit my personality the best. Smile

I respect that. Here's a thread that may be helpful, even if it is a bit old. Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Kitisha
#7 Posted : 10/20/2021 12:14:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

s_watts wrote:
Kitisha wrote:
Hi dude, welcome!

Best DMT trip. Last day in apartment before moving to a new state. I took dmt in my empty room on mattress on the floor. My body flailed around (didnt quite breakthrough) around quite a bit. Thought I was going to die from love and happiness radiating from my chest. Short lived but amazing.

Best LSD trip - well... you ever had sex while peaking on LSD?

Funny you ask that. I actually did and and it was... not the best of experiences. Are you in mood for a story?

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 10/20/2021 4:17:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Kitisha wrote:
Funny you ask that. I actually did and and it was... not the best of experiences. Are you in mood for a story?
Acid sex fail? 🍿 (blimey, what a lame popcorn emoji!)

Post a separate trip report and link here so as not to hijack the thread?

My shroom sex fails were just plain lame and not worth repeating. Maybe if I had a therapist whom I found annoying enough.

s.watts wrote:

Have you tried adding harmalas to the mix, DMT-wise? You'll get a bit more mileage out of the molecule that way and it will be qualitatively somewhat different.

As far as personality goes, I'm leaning strongly towards cactus these days.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli