We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Different potency levels of Mapacho? Options

josboaz
#1 Posted : 10/20/2021 1:52:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

I only use Mapacho by snorting a liquid brew, I normally put around 6gr/0,2oz in a pan with 1L/33oz water and boil it until it's very concentrated 50ml/1,6oz. Recently I bought two Mapacho rolls. I noticed that when I used 6gr of one of those two rolls. The brew was not working, normally I will feel a sort of burring sensation in my nose and forehead area. But with that specific rolls that sensation was absent. It just felt as if I was snorting water. I quickly made another brew with the other roll and used the same amounts of Mapacho and water. And the second brew had that strong purge effect. Later I made a third brew with the first roll I just described and again I used (new) 6gr of Mapacho. When I was done with cooking i added it to my first (weak) brew and concentrated it until it was 50ml. So this brew should have 12gr of Mapacho. But again this brew was weak.

My question is do you guys have ever experienced such a thing? and how did you solved it?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

josboaz
#2 Posted : 5/17/2023 9:03:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

bumb