We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Looking for a trip report, possibly two separate reports? Options

stoneybalogna
#1 Posted : 10/14/2021 12:14:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My memory of this is vague, and I might be mixing up two posts, but one part that I remember was entities working shifts, or like, certain entities being around at certain times, depending on what time of day you smoked. And it might be the same post, maybe different, but there was another one from a guy that tripped daily for a year or something like that, I think breakthrough doses each time, but again, could be misremembering. If anyone can link me to it or either(don't know if they're separate posts lol) I'd be immensely grateful. I can't seem to find anything on google.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 10/14/2021 1:11:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Have you tried using the search function in the top right under the banner?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

stoneybalogna
#3 Posted : 10/14/2021 1:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

I hadn't thought to search directly on here, but I think I'd seen it/them on reddit originally, and what results I *am* getting from here aren't it, but I could just be searching the wrong thing. Was mostly hoping it would ring a bell for someone and at least give me something more concrete to search for. Sorry to be that guy lol.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 10/14/2021 1:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

stoneybalogna wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

I hadn't thought to search directly on here, but I think I'd seen it/them on reddit originally, and what results I *am* getting from here aren't it, but I could just be searching the wrong thing. Was mostly hoping it would ring a bell for someone and at least give me something more concrete to search for. Sorry to be that guy lol.

Laughing No need to apologize. It's all good.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Kitisha
#5 Posted : 10/19/2021 10:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is recent, but it vaguely fits your first description :

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1122099#post1122099