We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trip report thh+| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |+harmine Options

Daaren
#1 Posted : 10/18/2021 9:27:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

220mg thh / 90 mg dmt complexed with 630mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | / 35mg harmine

Hi Everybody,
Saturday evening i decided to try sublingual dmt following Ava69 procedure.

At 7pm i took 220mg thh in a capsule.

I could feel light effects from it starting around 7h30

7h50 effects were noticeable ( higher hearth rate, a little bit of anxiety at that point but i am prone to it.

7h55 i added 35mg harmine fb to the 90mg dmt +| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | in a spoon and mixed with a toothpick and proceded to apply it underneath my tongue.

I held it there for 15min. The sting was quite present but tolerable. At the 7min mark i was already fighting to keep everything in place with the moderate heavy salivation i was experiencing.

Around 12min my tongue and the lower part of my mouth was feeling numb.

Closed eye visuals started around that point.

They reminded me of the cov i get with 1.5g of mushrooms.

I swallowed everything around the 16th min and flushed everything with warm water. The numbness dissipated.

Eyes open i could see the geometrical shapes projected on the ceiling from my lamp morphing a bit but not more.

Music appreciation was enhanced.

At this point i was less anxious and meditating eyes closed let me get lost for about half an hour in the fractal cloud like shapes that were colored but not really "lit". I was expecting more brightness as in my smoked dmt experiences.

By 9h05 i was eating a little bit in the kitchen pretty much back to normal except for a remnant jittery feeling.

I had fasted since 2pm and i've been on aya diet for 3 weeks.

I weight 200 pounds and i am starting to realize i might need more than some people.

I dont know if a correlation can be done but by example dentists usually have to use ALOT to finally get me numb. And its been like that my whole life.

Also I am also a daily cannabis smoker. 4-5 cigarettes with hash and 2-3 joints per day.

Citing those thinking they might be factors why the experience was not deeper.

Overall i am happy with the experience and grateful to ava69 for sharing this procedure.
For me It's a way to have a quick psychedelic experience without much body load or after effects.

I will probably repeat the experience in about two months after my next ayahuasca ceremony. Next time i will probably try it orally and i will up the thh to 300mg and the dmt to 110mg

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

highwire
#2 Posted : 10/23/2021 5:03:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the report. Sounds like it was enjoyable, even if it wasn't as intense as you hoped.

I find that moderate to heavy cannabis use can really desensitize me to the effects of ayahuasca. Unless I'm high during the trip. Then it evens out, but its still significantly different then if I was using low doses of cannabis regularly, or none at all.

Even though this mixture is different from the traditional brews, it might be worth avoiding cannabis for a week or so before your next attempt. Or maybe just cut back to a mild hit 2-3 times a day.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca

Daaren
#3 Posted : 10/26/2021 6:00:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

highwire wrote:
Thanks for the report. Sounds like it was enjoyable, even if it wasn't as intense as you hoped.

I find that moderate to heavy cannabis use can really desensitize me to the effects of ayahuasca. Unless I'm high during the trip. Then it evens out, but its still significantly different then if I was using low doses of cannabis regularly, or none at all.

Even though this mixture is different from the traditional brews, it might be worth avoiding cannabis for a week or so before your next attempt. Or maybe just cut back to a mild hit 2-3 times a day.

Thank you for sharing Highwire.

It is also what my friend in peru says ( this person works with ayahuasca all year long) and it correlates with my experiences.

Hearing that cannabis is used in santo daime i lately did not abstain and those three times it was has if i was seeing the CEV's through a dark blanket. Only glimpses of light where ab'e to shine through. Physically the experience were still wonderful and did lead to many insights and openings.

If i may add : to my experience cannabis doesnt seem to affect my vaped dmt experiences with or without rue or caapi extract. They are always mind blowing and very defined and colored. ( dont get me mistaken those experiences are not always easy...)