We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice for newbie Options

JackBroMan
#1 Posted : 10/17/2021 3:46:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good day fellow people

I would like to ask this Gigant community to set me on a correct path of smoking dmt and give me an advice
Which vaporizer you may suggest ?
Planning to smoke freebase and cannabis /. WAX In it

Thank you in advance

Peace !

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

highwire
#2 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:03:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vapor genie, eclipse vape, dab rig, or lollipop pipe should do the trick.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I find this to be a wonderful tool for a mod setup.

Best of luck

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

JackBroMan
#4 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:19:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

Best of luck

One love

Thank you!

May you give any kind of instructions how does it work ?
It will be appreciated

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/17/2021 5:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Best of luck

One love

Thank you!

It will be appreciated

Certainly!

Load your DMT into the cup.

Set mod between 30 and 40 watts (may need to do a little experimentation to see what temp setting works the best for the mod you're using).

Preheat the dose by holding down the "fire" button between 6 and 10 seconds without inhaling.

Release the button

Then heat again for another 3 to 5 seconds and then begin inhaling.

With this preheat method, one should be able to get roughly all of it in one hit.

Safe travels Smile

When ready to clean, heat the crucible on the mod and then use a qtip and alcohol to rub out any DMT residue.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

JackBroMan
#6 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:02:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Best of luck

One love

Thank you!

It will be appreciated

Certainly!

Load your DMT into the cup.

Set mod between 30 and 40 watts (may need to do a little experimentation to see what temp setting works the best for the mod you're using).

Preheat the dose by holding down the "fire" button between 6 and 10 seconds without inhaling.

Release the button

Then heat again for another 3 to 5 seconds and then begin inhaling.

With this preheat method, one should be able to get roughly all of it in one hit.

Safe travels Smile

When ready to clean, heat the crucible on the mod and then use a qtip and alcohol to rub out any DMT residue.

One love

As far as I understood there are changeable inserts
How do I clean those or how regularly should I change them?

Will not the liquid melt down somewhere and get stuck ?
How much should I put there ?

Additionally this cap is designed to be used for herbs , right ?

JackBroMan
#7 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:04:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Btw, any mod suitable for 510 is suitable for this job or do you have anything particular in your mind ?

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 10/17/2021 6:10:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to change my insert, and I clean it after each use. It doesn't have to be taken apart each time for cleaning, but you can take it apart and use alcohol to clean everything.

Never had any liquid come out of the crucible.

I think the most I think I've put in is around 50mg (I was sending someone off on a journey; I rarely put in more than 20mg for myself).

I think it's intended for THC concentrates.

And finally, an Aegis mod should treat you right.

One love

JackBroMan
#9 Posted : 10/17/2021 11:05:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I have yet to change my insert, and I clean it after each use. It doesn't have to be taken apart each time for cleaning, but you can take it apart and use alcohol to clean everything.

Never had any liquid come out of the crucible.

I think the most I think I've put in is around 50mg (I was sending someone off on a journey; I rarely put in more than 20mg for myself).

I think it's intended for THC concentrates.

And finally, an Aegis mod should treat you right.

One love

Thank you for all the information you gave me
I do appreciate it and when I’ll get everything you listed - will remember the knowledge I earned here
The last question I have - that device you send link to has 2 inserts - one from Titan and the 2nd one from something different
Is there any difference between these inserts ?

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 10/17/2021 11:11:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love

JackBroMan
#11 Posted : 12/2/2021 11:08:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
When I got mine, the only option available was the quartz cup, so that's all I've used. I find it highly effective, but could reasonable forsee the titanium cup being slightly more effective.

One love

Good evening,
May I ask for a suggestion of a different 510 atomizer because DCv4 does not support dry herbs
Would appreciate an advice what can I buy for a reasonable price which would work with DMT , wax, herbs and hash (;optional )

Tegridy
#12 Posted : 12/3/2021 6:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Good evening,
May I ask for a suggestion of a different 510 atomizer because DCv4 does not support dry herbs
Would appreciate an advice what can I buy for a reasonable price which would work with DMT , wax, herbs and hash (;optional )

As far as I am aware there aren't any 510 atomizers the work well with dry-herbs. I have a mighty I used for dry herbs and it works great for that. It's better to get something that is made for concentrates and something that works well for dry-herbs. I am yet to find something that works great on both.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 12/3/2021 6:47:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Good evening,

That's a good question. Hopefully this list will help you find one.

Smile

One love

JackBroMan
#14 Posted : 12/3/2021 7:32:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
JackBroMan wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Good evening,

That's a good question. Hopefully this list will help you find one.

Smile

One love

Is any of them suitable for DMT ?
Or DMT will work only with those who work especially with concentrates ?

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 12/3/2021 7:45:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd imagine that if it works for concentrates it'll work for DMT. Just adjust your setting accordingly for when using concentrates or DMT.

One love