We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A friendly hello. Options

VegasNightStar
#1 Posted : 10/10/2021 12:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good morning all Smile

New member. Just thought i would drop in and say hello.

Not really that good at this kind of thing. I did do a half baked questionnaire. I did not realize other members would be reading it though haha so i do apologise about the quality of the responses.

No need to reply to this post as it lacks most things required in a conversation for a response hahahahah.

Take it easy everyone Smile

VegasNightStar

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

justB612
#2 Posted : 10/10/2021 1:08:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! What brings you to this friendly part of the internet Smile
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

VegasNightStar
#3 Posted : 10/10/2021 1:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing in particular really. Read the forum on and off for a few years along with The Shroomery and Bluelight. Never been into making accounts on forums in general all my life but i have started joining a few of the ones i visit this year Smile

justB612
#4 Posted : 10/10/2021 1:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice. Welcome to the Nexus. Feel free to jump on the chat theres some level headed people around. Whats your favourite substance?
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

VegasNightStar
#5 Posted : 10/10/2021 2:03:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Avid psychonaut of 13+ years.... anything thats normal... no chinese knock off RC's( eg. 25i-NBOME, DOC and DOB). I dont know what people define as RC. 2-ct-7 was fun but most people i know drew the line there and claimed it was too dangerous to be called anything other than a ''fairly sketchy research chemical''

Wonderful, ill pop by later on Smile Thankyou.

VegasNightStar

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 10/11/2021 8:22:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome to the nexus.

Of all the psychedelics you've tried, which are your go-tos? Mine are psilocybin and DMT.

Pleasure to meet you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

VegasNightStar
#7 Posted : 10/12/2021 7:29:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou. Pleasure to meet you too.

LSD has always been one of my favorites. 2-CB was another until it got boring i guess. I found it a pretty shallow and pointless chemical after 2 years of use although i still use it every now and again. 2-CI is also a favorite of mine.

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 10/14/2021 2:10:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

VegasNightStar wrote:
Thankyou. Pleasure to meet you too.

LSD has always been one of my favorites. 2-CB was another until it got boring i guess. I found it a pretty shallow and pointless chemical after 2 years of use although i still use it every now and again. 2-CI is also a favorite of mine.

Very nice. I have only tried a 2-C compound once. Can't remember exactly which one it was, think it was B, but it was a pretty interesting time.

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

VegasNightStar
#9 Posted : 10/14/2021 10:24:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha awesome Smile

I want to try ALD-52 Smile