We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CLONES Trichocereus Options

jingamin
#1 Posted : 10/5/2021 6:05:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Other things i tried Hulk(Scop), Juuls giant, LandFill(T.Pachanoi), Huancabamba(T.Pachanoi),SS01, Christies Peru, Race Scop, Macrogonis, J13(bridgesii), Baker5452(bridgesii), Bridgesii Barbie, Trichocereus Colossus, Trichocereus Huanucoensis.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Grey Fox
#2 Posted : 10/6/2021 2:24:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They are both clones of Trichocereus bridgesii. Have you found them to be more potent than other Bridgesiis? SS02 is probably the most bitter tasting Bridgesii clone that I have bioassayed. And it is strong. But Bridgesii has always been consistently strong for me. However it is possible that there are some extra strong outliers. Do you believe Lumberjack and Tig to be outliers or do you think they are typical for Bridgesii? Did you sample other Bridgesiis in your trials?

I think that plant age/size/maturity, overall health, and growing conditions can all impact these cuttings. It might be worth your while to also keep track of such factors when you evaluate cuttings.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

jingamin
#3 Posted : 10/6/2021 4:01:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Grey Fox wrote:
They are both clones of Trichocereus bridgesii. Have you found them to be more potent than other Bridgesiis? SS02 is probably the most bitter tasting Bridgesii clone that I have bioassayed. And it is strong. But Bridgesii has always been consistently strong for me. However it is possible that there are some extra strong outliers. Do you believe Lumberjack and Tig to be outliers or do you think they are typical for Bridgesii? Did you sample other Bridgesiis in your trials?

I think that plant age/size/maturity, overall health, and growing conditions can all impact these cuttings. It might be worth your while to also keep track of such factors when you evaluate cuttings.

I updated the thread bro. Yeah. Tig and Lumberjack It was stronger than any of the other hybrid strains I tried. They were all almost the same age. I raised all of the things I tried myself.

Can you write the second strongest hybrid type? The first is SS02, which comes next?

Spiralout
#4 Posted : 10/6/2021 5:12:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting thread Smile

This is something I would like to know too (and I know other's want to know).

Like Greyfox mentioned, there are a ton of variables that are most likely relevant. This makes it difficult to get a real read on which clones are potent.

Nevertheless, it is still a question that I would like work on and I think we will make some real progress with it over the coming decade.

Did you make a tea with all of these plants?

It looks like you might be from Australia? I envy all the nice plants you folks have over there

Grey Fox
#5 Posted : 10/7/2021 2:44:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You keep saying "hybrid" but I think the term you actually mean is "clone". You're asking about named clones.

For me all the Bridgesiis have been very strong. That goes for the named clones I got from online, to the unnamed Bridgesiis from online and from local nurseries. They're all good. I've noticed some variation based on age and size of the plant, how much sunlight a plant gets, whether or not the cutting has been aged, etc. But all Bridgesiis have been very good in my opinion. I've tried more than 10 different Bridgesii clones and not one was weak. They were all strong. Pachanoi and the other species I've tried have never been as strong as Bridgesii. It is the strongest, as far as I know.

But the real outlier could be the short form monstrose Bridgesii. Thats the one that may be the actual strongest. But I'm not sure since I've never tried it.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

jingamin
#6 Posted : 10/7/2021 11:38:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can those who have experienced other trichocereus clones on the forum share them here? Please do not go off topic and only share the 2 strongest trichocereus hybrid or clones here so that we can be informed.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 10/8/2021 8:51:40 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Sadly, I have no idea what any of my clones are called.

Is there any particular reason for the choice of text colour in the OP? Inaccessibilty?

Also, the way you've edited the OP seems to have removed its context. Did you delete something by mistake?

It would be great if you could sort this out, such as by placing the line from post #6 at the start of post#1, and noting that edit in post #1.

This should help people to stay on topic Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

8-Serpent-Wind
#8 Posted : 7/16/2022 7:34:45 PM

Retired from Forum

jingamin wrote:

Other things i tried Hulk(Scop), Juuls giant, LandFill(T.Pachanoi), Huancabamba(T.Pachanoi),SS01, Christies Peru, Race Scop, Macrogonis, J13(bridgesii), Baker5452(bridgesii), Bridgesii Barbie, Trichocereus Colossus, Trichocereus Huanucoensis.

Huancabamba pachanoi is not a clone, it is a landrace.

So are T. spp 'Huanucoensis' and T. macrogonus.

Numerous individual clones of each of these can be found and they vary from one to another as well as environmentally and seasonally.

If I am not mistaken there are even reports, legitimate reports, of people in a single group ingesting a single pot of a brew of a single clone and some of them having a psychedelic experience and some of them feeling nothing.

There are also reports of people trying a single clone at different times of the year and reporting different results including for at least two of the clones you named.

Just some things worth considering, I suppose.

endlessness
#9 Posted : 7/16/2022 9:23:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

8-Serpent-Wind wrote:

If I am not mistaken there are even reports, legitimate reports, of people in a single group ingesting a single pot of a brew of a single clone and some of them having a psychedelic experience and some of them feeling nothing.

This is why I think equating subjective effects in bioassay reports with a certain supposed alkaloid content is extremely unreliable. We do not have in-built mass spectrometers, unfortunately.

There are some many variables at play, even the same person taking the same standardized alkaloid content in different days can have drastically different effects, set and setting and all of that. Plus the effect of expectations/self-suggestion when knowing a certain plant is of XYZ variety, and yet some people seem very sure that their felt effects from a single digit number of experiences with a certain plant is enough to give a definite conclusion on the plant having "other alkaloids" or what not.

Im very excited to be able to tackle some of these questions regarding potential different chemotypes in cactus species and varieties with different analytical methods, so whoever has access to cactus of different kinds and are willing to collaborate doing some science with me, post here or pm me Smile

Dahlby
#10 Posted : 7/28/2022 4:57:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SS02xJuuls giant is one of my absolute favourites. It has a very mild come-up but its STRONG! Quite potent, roots quickly and a real looker. Dont know, but i think there are 2 or more distinct clones being spread from this batch of seeds, also some F2s.

lupita pachanoi, MT05. The strongest I've tried. Got it from the collector. 15 cm tall 12 cm wide cutting each lasted for like 2 days for me and my GF. Would like to find this again!