We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, another psychonaut here! Options

PsilOutsider
#1 Posted : 10/4/2021 4:54:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, I have been reading posts from the shadows for a long time and this weekend I was able to sign up during the pulse, I am very excited about this new access, and the fact that there is a community like this around something that has become so important in my life fills me with emotion ><.

Well, I will tell a little about myself so that you know me, although I warn, I tend to be uncooperative on the internet, I really like to watch, read, learn, but I consider that I still have little to contribute, at the moment I am much more here as a receiver than as issuer.

Let's start, my first contact with a substance that was not alcohol (in low doses) was psilocybin, before that it was practically a straight edge, I consider that I had a very closed mind to these possibilities, as well as some concepts of "substance, medicine , drug, food "quite limited. When I was 19 years old, for something I do not remember, I asked myself "What is the difference between drugs and medicines, how do they work, are all drugs the same? Bad?" And as a result of an investigation on some drugs and their effects, I learned about tryptamines, I learned a lot about them and I fell in love with mushrooms, I decided to grow them and try the process and the resulting experience for myself. They were 1.8g of psylocibe cubensis McKennaii, if anything I remember about that trip is that, despite not being an extremely strong trip, the feeling of "being at home", of finding something lost, and the fun of entering something unknown or Forgotten they were wonderful, my first post trip reaction was: "How have I not tried this before? The world should see this."
I decided to limit my consumption to once a month at most and spent some time traveling recreationally (although I took some lessons, on my third trip I developed the concept of "talking to the mushroom" as a result of identifying moments in which my rationality and my emotionality decided to work together to give direction to my life and answer questions) and after almost 2 years I started smoking marijuana in a bong to learn to smoke (I completely reject tobacco) with the intention of smoking Salvia Divinorum. My conclusion in this regard was and is "WTF, I don't know what happened, I don't know if I liked it", although that has not prevented me from continuing to take it from time to time, some time later I occasionally tried MDMA. On January 2, 2020 I had my first contact with LSD, 270ug, this time it got a little out of hand, since, thinking that I was going to feel psilocybin, and that I already knew what it was about, I took it partying with a marijuana brownie, fatal mistake. I had a good recreative LSD trip, with synesthesia, geometric visuals, etc, until marijuana decided to make me feel bad, at which point I went into a loop, something that has never happened to me with mushrooms and I did not know what could happen until that moment. Many hidden and little cared aspects began to emerge from me, I questioned reality as I had never done before, my own existence and my concept of death.

Side note: My friends and I think I was so scared that my brain generated DMT from stress, because I remember having an LSD trip, a very strange trip, and an LSD trip again.

In the middle of the loop I began to say that life was a loop, I had the energy to get to the car and stay lying in the trunk, I could see the same situation, neutral, repeating itself, but with different perspectives that evoked different sensations and that led to different outcomes, reality began to decompose, it became day and night every second, and during the night I was dying, during the day I was being born (I will explain all this in more detail in the future along with other trip reports, when I finish structuring the different sections), at the end I saw something, intangible and indefinable, which is fractal and infinite (and has a toroidal shape), it is the same as always but every time you see it it is from a new perspective, and in That moment for me that was the simple operation of the cosmos, a peace and ecstasy invaded me that I never thought I would experience, I made an abstraction of my being and my consciousness, both the intellectual and the perceptual part, it traveled very far, it became very large, the size of planets, and very small, the size of cells, I contacted a higher intelligence, intelligence, in fact. Then the trip went down to a classic, visual LSD trip (like many that I have had later), and I spent a whole day thinking and doing reality checks, to make sure that I had returned.

That trip has been a turning point in my life, from there I say that I do not learn new things as I grow up, I remember old things, I do not advance, I return, every time I reach a conclusion about something I am struck by a flash of the moment of eternity in which I thought, saw and felt. Also, before this I was a deterministic and agnostic cynic, I had read a lot about the religion of various cultures out of curiosity and fun, after that moment I understood that they are all attempts to explain what I saw, and in a way it is something real , so I am not a believer in anything in particular, but my faith welcomes everything that I have collected from various beliefs, even if they are opposite, in my head God can be conscious and unconscious at the same time, mystical and scientific, the possibility that not exists, and in fact, the fact that it does not exist is an intrinsic characteristic of that which possesses all characteristics.

Some time passed and the DMT came into my life, a person offered me and I smoked a little, a very low dose, it was not an intense trip but one thing stuck with me, the feeling of familiarity, of being headed towards that eternal moment . And recently life put all the means in my path to be able to take the amount of spice I wanted for as long as I wanted, and I have experienced dozens of trips already, some good, some bad, in no hurry to get there, but searching and heading always towards that eternal moment.

I have acquired the habit of keeping a record of dreams and trips (the dream log is a little bit out now) and I am confident that I can get something out of it and be able to deliver it at some point.

Well, the post has taken longer than I expected... I'm sorry, it's a pleasure to be here, see you!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 10/4/2021 7:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice intro, welcome Smile

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 10/4/2021 7:48:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for taking the time to write your splendid intro!

We can safely say that psychedelics can get pretty strange, can't we? And also that one shouldn't underestimate the power of oral cannabis... How has that seminal trip affected the way you interact with the world on a day-to-day basis?

Chop wood, carry water Wink

Welcome to the Nexus!

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PsilOutsider
#4 Posted : 10/4/2021 11:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to both of you :3

downwardsfromzero wrote:
How has that seminal trip affected the way you interact with the world on a day-to-day basis?

It is complicated, there is no clear conclusion.

During the first days, weeks, maybe months I was very aware of myself and my actions, it was very easy for me to pay attention to others and understand what they were saying, I was also very relaxed about life, and my reality was very colorful and cheerful, with time one falls asleep again and loses in one's own automatisms and repetitive patterns, but the intellectual understanding that I cannot be sure of anything, and a change in my basic beliefs allows me to return to similar states with greater ease.
I suppose that the fact of having started to meditate frequently, read more about religions, studies on substances, the brain during dreams, etc. It was a direct consequence of the trip and the cause of leaving the door open.

In the same way that I tell you that it has brought me many good things, it has its bad parts, sometimes I lose my sense of reality, doubting everything too much can lead to a loss of meaning, thinking too much about the realities that you have visited are just a projection of your consciousness on a neutral mirror leads you to be unable to judge reality "correctly or incorrectly", sometimes I have detached myself so much that I have developed observer syndrome (inaction in the face of reality although this could put you in danger, you only observe what happens with you and your environment), and if in my daily life feeling misunderstood was sometimes normal, now it is a daily challenge (although one gets used to it and becomes comfortable)

In any case, I consider that the final result is positive, sooner or later we all go through crises, emptiness, we take a step back with respect to our evolution, it is part of the way, the key is that you do not care if what you see is real or not, if it is a dream or not, if you are in control or not, if they observe you or not, you act the same in all cases because you act from within, in line with what you think, say, do and want.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/6/2021 2:48:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and welcome.

Ah, man your hefty downloads remind me of many of my own from back in the day. I find more intense trips to be reminders of information and spaces gleaned in the past (though some new stuff still shows up).

I'm curious to see how your philosophies and ideas change or are refined by your continued use of the molecule Pleased All the same, you seem to be experiencing the paradox of it all.

And you're among friends here, many of whom are also not "understood" often. You're in good company.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Chop wood, carry water

^^^ Yup! Love

Thank you for writing a beautiful and engaging introduction.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsilOutsider
#6 Posted : 10/6/2021 10:59:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
All the same, you seem to be experiencing the paradox of it all.

And you're among friends here, many of whom are also not "understood" often. You're in good company.

About paradoxes, roundly, YES.

It feels good not to have the impression that you are the first or the only one to experience these things.

I appreciate the welcome, I am anxious to be able to publish my trip reports and to shed more light on the hyperspace between all of us :3

Soloist
#7 Posted : 10/7/2021 1:44:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilOutsider wrote:
โ€ฆ.(I completely reject tobacco)

Reject commercial tobacco.

Natural, wild tobacco is a very powerful plant. Iโ€™ve just started working with it recently after stumbling across it in my travels (Nicotiana sylvestris, it actually found me IMO.)
And let me say that itโ€™s is nothing, at all, like a cigarette.

Itโ€™s a great potentiator. Do some research into the indigenous uses of South America.

Just a month ago,
a month ago today actually,
I had a visual experience with a kinnickkinnick blend that included tobacco, while chewing tobacco.
Not colors or vibrancy enhancement,
but one of structure.

PsilOutsider
#8 Posted : 10/7/2021 10:44:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Soloist wrote:

Reject commercial tobacco.

Yes, well, that, at that time I only knew that tobacco, and I continue to reject it, but I have tried snuff and it is quite incredible, anyway even that I want to take it with calm, I imagine that I continue with a strong hate for tobacco usually, slowly...