We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi there ! Options

Chk
#1 Posted : 9/25/2021 8:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys/gals,
long time reader of the dmt-nexus, but finally made the step to register to be able to share experiences and experiments.

i'm a long time lsd and psilocybe user, and i was waiting for that time when i would be able to try dmt (to be honest it happened once before, but the dose was too small and/or was smoked the wrong way)

So here i am doing my firsts extractions (which i'm VERY happy with for now, using STB),
and "trying" to smoke the result, which was really not a smooth operation !!! Pleased

At first i improvised a beer can with a hole on it and some fine steel mesh, saying myself that it should do the job, and i got pretty inconsistent result, from nearly no effect, to being suck instantly inward watching a 4k screen with neon fractals and weird entities.

Inconsistent, but scary as well because of the varying intensities (the trips were all good btw) and because of the lack of control on the dose taken, for exemple, once, a friend smoke on the can, then he can't take anymore, he said quickly "take the can !, finish it !, there is a bit left" (should i add that we were not even weighting what we did put on the mesh)

So, i take the lighter and the can, warm the mesh directly (yes yes, i now know it was bad.....), then i got sucked into the ground in less than 20s, and i end up with dwarves made of dna spiral made of "words/letters/whoknows?" dancing around me, ended up peeing on myself that day since i was "forced" to relax more, otherwise the trip would have been bad i think.(another lesson taken, GO TO TOILET BEFORE HYPERSPACE !!!)

Ended up build "the machine", here as well "slow" learning, i now use a methanol burner to be able to heat the glass slowly, and microgram scale, to know what i should expect.
I can say it was not easy to learn to be patient while heating the crystals, but now i get it !
My experiences are far more reliable/predictable now.

Also i'm very interested to experiment with Phalaris extraction, even more since i see that surge in people that want to try DMT. Soon there won't be any sustainable way to get DMT if something like phalaris is not used as source material, and that would be VERY sad !

Side note : i have some basic chemistry knowledge, and biology too, got a little micro-biology lab in my house, it is crude, but still i have h14 filtering and positive pressure in the room.
Strangely enough i ended up in programming which i love too, but it was not my goal when i was younger !!!
Also i have access to really precise linear actuators (nanometer precise ones), unsure if that can be useful to any experiment, but i'm throwing all this a bit at random, if ever it is needed for any experiment and i can help.

Well, that was my first post ! Pleased

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/26/2021 12:11:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ah, that was a great introduction; candid, humble and funny.

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

Yes, it's a good idea to visit the porcelain throne before disembarking for hyperspace. I learned that just from some of the sensations I've had in earlier experiences.

A microgram scale, or a milligram scale?

I have found that using this particular crucible is a very effective way to enter hyperspace with smooth hits.

It's beautiful to develop the patience. It will pay off in the longrun, with DMT and in life.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Chk
#3 Posted : 9/26/2021 1:01:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Thanks !

Quote:

Actually, my brain went a bit faster than my hands, i was talking about a milligram scale, but i have a homemade microgram scale in the making. (i have trouble to find ways to calibrate that correctly btw)

Quote:
I have found that using this particular crucible is a very effective way to enter hyperspace with smooth hits.

Isn't it a vape thing ? i tried vaping it, was not very convinced
not convinced either by the multiple hit thing , because obviously you can very fast end up in a state where you can't take a hit anymore.
I weight it, i make it fuse into the mesh of "the machine", then i heat very slowly, then take everything in one hit. (which still lead to some very fun surprises at times)

Quote:
It's beautiful to develop the patience. It will pay off in the longrun, with DMT and in life.

Still trying.

Thanks for your kind words Pleased

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/30/2021 2:25:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chk wrote:
Quote:

Thanks !

Quote:

Actually, my brain went a bit faster than my hands, i was talking about a milligram scale, but i have a homemade microgram scale in the making. (i have trouble to find ways to calibrate that correctly btw)

Quote:

Isn't it a vape thing ? i tried vaping it, was not very convinced
not convinced either by the multiple hit thing , because obviously you can very fast end up in a state where you can't take a hit anymore.
I weight it, i make it fuse into the mesh of "the machine", then i heat very slowly, then take everything in one hit. (which still lead to some very fun surprises at times)

Quote:

Still trying.

Thanks for your kind words Pleased

That's cool you're making your own microgram scale. How are you going about doing that.

Hahaha, I think you'd be surprised. When not smoalking changa, that's my preferred rocket ship of choice. Granted, vaping it properly does take practice. I'd encourage exploring that ROA more. I have a preheat method, where before hitting it, I heat it, release the button the mod, heat a little more, and then hit it. Maybe even add some harmalas to the mix (as easy as making a little rue tea prior to lift-off).

I tend to get everything in one, sometimes two, hits. It's funny you mention ending up in a space where one can't take any more hits. About a week ago, I was going for a second hit, just to make sure I got it all, but my proprioception was a little more augmented than usual and my hand couldn't find my mouth Laughing Doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's pretty funny.

Although I will admit, it sounds like the machine is treating you well Smile

There are a few things in life we can never really have enough of, two of which being discipline and patience Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Chk
#5 Posted : 10/3/2021 8:18:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
That's cool you're making your own microgram scale. How are you going about doing that.

It is quite a simple one, using an old ampmeter that i had laying around, an amplification circuit, an arduino, and a nice tiny oled screen.

I tried a method with a led and a photoresistor, but it was messy , sensitive to light around (in its crudest form), could probably work like a charm with a tiny laser diode tho.

but i'm very short on time recently, shitload of work, no time to do much.
planning to crudely calibrate it with some aluminum foil , then i'll buy some calibration weight one day i guess.

Yes the machine is plenty enough for me at the moment, i'll maybe try some other methods or mix, once i get more used to dmt.

But now -> work !!!

Soloist
#6 Posted : 10/5/2021 7:16:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice avatar…you could say I’m of a similar persuasion Smile

Chk
#7 Posted : 10/5/2021 8:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soloist wrote:

Well it suits me probably too much, i'm going in too many directions at once XD

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 10/5/2021 8:22:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chk wrote:
Soloist wrote:

Star of chaos, correct?

I think it would be really cool if you'd share and document how you went about building that scale. I'd like to try Smile

One love

Chk
#9 Posted : 10/5/2021 10:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes chaos, with the all seeing eye in the center.

For the scale, i talked a bit about it in the chat, and i said i will share if anyone is interested.

just one side note : in my line of work (semiconductor industry) i tend to work on nanometer precise machines, so i get easily frustrated when something is not accurately calibrated and repeatable.

so maybe i'll need a kick in my ass from outside to overcome the fact that i will share something far from optimal.

i guess the precision could even go higher than that even in a diy project, but the calibration become more of an issue as precision goes up, as well as environmental noise.

(since we can generate pretty precise voltage, i guess it would be possible to calibrate by applying well calculated electromagnetic forces on the scale, pure educated guess here tho)

Soloist
#10 Posted : 10/5/2021 11:45:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chk wrote:
Soloist wrote:

Haha, I know exactly what you mean.

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 10/6/2021 2:24:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Soloist wrote:
Chk wrote:
Soloist wrote:

Haha, I know exactly what you mean.

It's funny, the three of us conversing here and having something very particular in common.

That said, while interested in exploring this scale idea myself, I have no idea when I'll get to it, but still want you to share.

Consider it a kick in the ass Smile

One love