We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To introduce myself Options

Soloist
#1 Posted : 10/2/2021 3:47:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello.

I am here to learn from the experiences of others and share the knowledge of my own path.
The tact and tone of this site is what drove me to become a member.

About myself,
I’m just an average guy with an average job making things work in this rat race USA.
My family is my world.

Duck on a pond.
-Beneath the surface, the churning motion never ceases.

I loosely identify as a Witch, I say loosely because I have come to the conclusion that all humans are magickal beings, with the ability to sense and manipulate the flow of intricate energies all around them. The vast majority of us though are blinded by cultural machine into which we have been born enslaved to.

I find reverence of nature the utmost reward.

If I can’t wild harvest it or grow it myself then I am uninterested.
Building a relationship with plant medicines is paramount in my opinion.

There is nothing stronger than the mindset of - being on a kayak within a dense colony of Sacred Lotus, the light of a 3rd quarter moon shining above, asking permission and saying thank you to every flower harvested.
Smoking kinnickkinnick blend as an offering.
(To which every ingredient in the kinnickkinnick was thanked as well)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ShamanisticVibes
#2 Posted : 10/2/2021 10:12:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I, too, am a huge proponent of cultivating your own plant medicines. The reward is unfathomable. I suggest growing your own cacti, and Desmanthus illonoeisis, as well as Syrian rue. The cacti can be a very long endeavor, one in which I have not yet done to completion, but the aya-esque mixture of the Bundleflower and rue can be a wonderful ally, and does not take long to grow to a point of use.

Welcome, friend. I look forward to hearing more about your journeys in growing your own.

Blessings
May we continue to be blessed

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/3/2021 2:30:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome, and thank you for the poetic introduction. I really enjoyed that, and makes me curious to see how and what you post in the future.

I also find it funny SV tells you about how rewarding it is and his own experience without showing off a little of his hard work. All the same, humility is beautiful, so I'll mention it for him; check out his grow log.

What psychedelics tickle your fancy?

Have you tried DMT? If so, what was your chosen ROA and what are your thoughts about your experience.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Soloist
#4 Posted : 10/5/2021 2:42:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Welcome, and thank you for the poetic introduction. I really enjoyed that, and makes me curious to see how and what you post in the future.

I also find it funny SV tells you about how rewarding it is and his own experience without showing off a little of his hard work. All the same, humility is beautiful, so I'll mention it for him; check out his grow log.

What psychedelics tickle your fancy?

Have you tried DMT? If so, what was your chosen ROA and what are your thoughts about your experience.

Thank you for appreciating it Very happy
I will for sure check out his work, haha, thank you for tooting his horn!

…to be honest I haven’t had a psychedelic experience.
I feel though that I have a psychedelic personality. Many of the things people report after usage I have already come to on my own. Oneness with the universe, diminished ego, reverence and respect for all paths ect ect

I do plan to change that very soon. I have some spore prints with my name on it.
Cannabis, and a few other herbs, have been been helping me along my path, very effectively.
Time to level up.

I have had a visual experience with tobacco (Nicotiana sylvestris) but I’ll save that story once I can post in the “other entheogens” area.

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
I, too, am a huge proponent of cultivating your own plant medicines. The reward is unfathomable. I suggest growing your own cacti, and Desmanthus illonoeisis, as well as Syrian rue. The cacti can be a very long endeavor, one in which I have not yet done to completion, but the aya-esque mixture of the Bundleflower and rue can be a wonderful ally, and does not take long to grow to a point of use.

Welcome, friend. I look forward to hearing more about your journeys in growing your own.

Blessings

Bundleflower is definitely on my radar when the time comes to continue forward after my golden teacher endeavor.
I am aware of some in my area, thank you citizen science apps!! I haven’t thought about cacti but, I have been looking for a good houseplant!
Kudos to void matrix to for calling our your achievements, def going to have to get some inspiration Big grin

I’m very much an earth spirit, my allies are ones that most people now just pass over. I’ve been scolded by witch hazels and given visions by fairy rings, I live my life by the moon and well, my path brought me here and I’m thankful to be in the company of some like minded individuals. Or at least accepting haha.

It was a pleasure to meet you both.