We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bracelets Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 9/29/2021 10:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey All,

Thought to share this, thinking many of you may enjoy and or appreciate it.

One side says, "SMOALK MOAR," with an atom on one side and the Yin Yang symbol on the other.
The other side says, "Chop Wood; Carry Water," with a pair of pine trees on one side and a leaf on the other.

One love
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
Smoalk.jpg (1,740kb) downloaded 93 time(s).
Chop Carry.jpg (1,978kb) downloaded 91 time(s).
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 9/29/2021 11:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool Big grin. Both sayings I agree with....Where can I get it?
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

ShamanisticVibes
#3 Posted : 9/29/2021 11:14:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:

I second that emotion!
May we continue to be blessed

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/30/2021 12:36:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
Icyseeker wrote:

I second that emotion!

Thank you both! Love

There are many websites that allow one to customize their own bracelet. I used Wristband Resources.

I look forward to seeing how you design yours Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

#5 Posted : 9/30/2021 2:19:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Dude, very neat!

<3 bracelets

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/30/2021 2:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
Dude, very neat!

<3 bracelets

Thank you! Big grin

The idea came about because I initially considered getting a tattoo bracelet with these sentiments (which I still may), but wanted these reminders until I figure out what kind of designs and such I want for them. Have plenty of time now Smile

One love

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 8/12/2022 4:53:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made another.

One side says "Commit;Surrender" with a little rocket on one end and the sun on the other end of the words.

The other side says "Transcendence" with a meditating figure on one end and a circle with a dot on the other.

One love

Edit: will have to post the pics when I get home as I am unable to do so from my phone.
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
20220812_094659.jpg (2,786kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
20220812_094737.jpg (3,512kb) downloaded 17 time(s).