We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hiho! Options

Guda
#1 Posted : 9/28/2021 8:09:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello i've been a user here since 2016, lurking around, learning and getting always more fascinated about the detailed information about chemistry, psychedelics compiled here.

When i first logged in this site in 2016 i was trying to cook some ayahuasca brew and getting some guidance with the people on the welcome chat which i remember being truly helpful, i was living through some weird times and my two atempts one time with chaliponga, one time with mimosa, ended failing, looking back i feel like maybe it was not the right time.

My only experience with psychedelic is magic mushrooms which i took the fist time back in high school, i'm 31 now, i ate it again some more times since them, which it seems i am pretty fond of doing.

So now here i am today introducing myself, which i decided that Ayahuasca is calling, i expecting to get my hands on some caapi+viridis and by the weekend do a all alone ayahuasca session in secret of anyone in the world. (except people here), i expecting to consult Ayahuasca for some guidance in help on how to get more pro active, a better undestanding of my potential and my faults, and maybe a help with the feeling of being stuck in bad habits/addictions (not heavy drugs) and repetitive behaviour which is not letting me function properly and fully as i need to, so i need to try to start cleaning my house and get some sunshine to feel stronger until the weekend.

Thanks for all the info and help.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/29/2021 3:24:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey there Guda! Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing.

One tip that I can provide is focusing on small changes and celebrating small successes. It's always the small stuff that creates the grander picture. Be patient, persistent, and dedicated and the changes you want to see will come.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Dirty T
#3 Posted : 9/29/2021 5:39:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing. Glad to meet you Guda! Always stay safe and good luck on your journey! The molecule has been a blessing, it's another wonderful tool sent by the creator and has helped me tremendously.

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 9/29/2021 5:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guda wrote:
So now here i am today introducing myself, which i decided that Ayahuasca is calling, i expecting to get my hands on some caapi+viridis and by the weekend do a all alone ayahuasca session in secret of anyone in the world. (except people here), i expecting to consult Ayahuasca for some guidance in help on how to get more pro active, a better undestanding of my potential and my faults, and maybe a help with the feeling of being stuck in bad habits/addictions (not heavy drugs) and repetitive behaviour which is not letting me function properly and fully as i need to, so i need to try to start cleaning my house and get some sunshine to feel stronger until the weekend.

Thanks for all the info and help.
You seem to have very pure intentions. That's the way to get the blessings!

Welcome to the Nexus!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Guda
#5 Posted : 10/5/2021 11:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Hey there Guda! Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing.

One tip that I can provide is focusing on small changes and celebrating small successes. It's always the small stuff that creates the grander picture. Be patient, persistent, and dedicated and the changes you want to see will come.

One love

Dirty T wrote:
Thank you for sharing. Glad to meet you Guda! Always stay safe and good luck on your journey! The molecule has been a blessing, it's another wonderful tool sent by the creator and has helped me tremendously.

Tomtegubbe wrote:
You seem to have very pure intentions. That's the way to get the blessings!

Welcome to the Nexus!

Thanks for these kind and welcoming words! little drops of kindness and wisdow, they gave me a sense of certainty and peace, and made me feeling good inside.

Thanks a lot guys!

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 10/6/2021 12:15:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you've finally joined in with us.

I know how it goes though. I created an account and became a member in 2016, like you. I made a few posts for a little while. I then fell off of the forum for a little while. Now I'mon here pretty constantly. Even if not posting.

Welcome again, friend.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Guda
#7 Posted : 10/10/2021 3:08:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I'm glad you've finally joined in with us.

I know how it goes though. I created an account and became a member in 2016, like you. I made a few posts for a little while. I then fell off of the forum for a little while. Now I'mon here pretty constantly. Even if not posting.

Welcome again, friend.

One love

Thanks a lot man! i know right?
I super cool being part of this community now, i feel a great connection with how the people talk and express themselves here, and this human communication factor makes me feel at home for some reason.

I always has been some sort of very curious person, that has a lot of random toughts, and a habit of exploring my mind, thinking alone, and is such a blessing find this treasure of detailed and conscious knowledge and information about mind-expanding substances, plants, psychology, health, all of those things that are in my interests field too, this week was such a trip in every sense of the word heheh, and interacting with you guys here this week, helped a great deal to ease some anxiety i was feeling in my life.

I cannot be thankful enough! please let's keep in touch in the chat and forums threads!

Love

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 10/12/2021 1:45:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Guda wrote:
, this week was such a trip in every sense of the word heheh, and interacting with you guys here this week, helped a great deal to ease some anxiety i was feeling in my life.

I cannot be thankful enough! please let's keep in touch in the chat and forums threads!

Love

Oh we will Smile

And there are many of us that express our altruism here for one reason or another. Though predicated on anonymity, this is a community about community.

One love